Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Fun In The Sun

Image

Jenna and Bam headed down a trail called the Mountain Spring Trail. They had woken up early and gotten ready for the day. Jenna wanted to hike and see the beautiful waterfalls. Bam was at her side making sure that she didn’t fall. When she did trip he quickly helped her from not falling. She didn’t know how many times she thanked him. As they rounded the corner, Jenna paused in awe. A beautiful waterfall was right in front of them.

“It’s so beautiful!” said Jenna.

“Do you want to swim in it?” asked Bam.

“We can’t swim in the waterfalls.”
Bam took Jenna’s head as he led her to the small water hole where the waterfall was. Bam slipped out of his shirt then pulled Jenna with him. She told him to hold on as she fumbled to get her shorts off and her tank top off. When Bam saw her body he began to feel his blood race through his veins. This was the first time he had ever seen her like this and he thought she looked beautiful. When she got all her clothes off, Bam pushed Jenna into the water. She screamed at Bam who only laughed. He then jumped into the water next to her.

“Jerk!” she said while splashing him.

He just laughed and swam in circles around me. The water felt brilliant it wasn’t too cold or too hot. Jenna got her waterproof camera and began taking pictures of her and Bam.

“You know what would make a great photo?” said Bam.

“What?”

He took the camera from Jenna and raised it up so that the lense was looking down at them. He then moved in closer to Jenna. She felt her heart skip a beat; she knew what was happening. Their lips softly kissed and Jenna heard the click of the camera. But, she didn’t pull away after Bam took the picture. She wanted her first kiss with Bam to be wonderful. Bam cautiously licked his tongue over Jenna’s lips begging for entrance. She opened her mouth and soon their tongues were dancing. Jenna felt herself moan under his kiss as Bam grabbed her and pushed her up against the bank. She could feel his hardness between his swimming trunks.

Bam pulled away from the kiss and began to trail small pecks down her neck, onto her collar bone, and in between her cleavage.

“Bam, hold up.” She whispered. “I don’t want to get in trouble.”

Bam stopped as his blue orbs stared into hers. His eyes were filled with desire and passion. He wanted Jenna and he wanted her badly.

“Why would we get in trouble?” he asked, his voice huskier than usual.

“What if we get caught?”

Bam sighed knowing that she was right. If they got caught doing anything R rated out here they could get thrown out of the park. Besides, he wanted to wait before he had sex with Jenna. He nodded then got off of her helping her up to her feet as he did so.

“Would you want too?” he asked.

Jenna smiled. “Get a few beers down me and we’ll talk!” she joked.

Bam just laughed. “I have more stuff planned for us today!”

The rest of the day went by rather fast. Bam had rented a boat and took it out on the lake. Jenna was a little scared because he was driving it way too fast. Even one of the park rangers pulled him over and told him to slow down. Jenna couldn’t help but to laugh. When they got done with the boat, they went swimming and then headed back to the cabin. Jenna took a shower to wash all the sunscreen and lake scum from her body. After she took a shower, Bam hopped in. She then decided to make some hamburgers. She didn’t know how many Bam wanted so she went ahead and grilled them all. While she was outside watching the burgers, Bam came out and wrapped his arms around her body. He softly kissed her neck which made her smile.

“I think I’m falling in love with you.” He whispered in her ear.

Jenna turned around to smile at Bam. “You are?”

He nodded then kissed her lips. Bam’s kisses were so different from Nick’s. Nicks were forceful and angry while Bam’s were sweet and sensual. She giggled as his goatee began tickeling her face. He began rubbing it against her cheek and she pushed him away.

“Stop it! You’re going to make me burn the burgers!”

She opend up the small charcoal grill and checked them. They were done so she put them on a paper plate and took them inside. She then put cheese on them and got out all the condoments. After Bam and Jenna got done eating, they grabbed a bunch of beer and headed to the back of the cabin where they could watch the sun set.