Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Kennywood

Image

Justin sat in the back seat of Bam’s Hummer. He was beaming out the window as they pulled into Kennywood Amusement Park. It had a bunch of rollercoasters and a lot of other rides that Justin would love. A whole week had gone by since Bam and Jenna’s night together. She still felt the same as always, but she did know if she was pregnant she wouldn’t know within a week. Bam was worried about her riding all the rides since she could very well be pregnant. She told him that she would be just fine.

“Justin, don’t run away from us.” Jenna told him as they got out of the Hummer.

“I won’t.” he said as he grabbed onto Bam’s hand which made her smile.

The both of them we’re beginning to be great friends. They headed through the parking lot and into the amusement park. Before entering, they had to pay for tickets. Bam being the gentleman paid; even though Jenna told him she would. Once they got the tickets they were allowed into the park. Justin pointed to a bungie cord that pulled you back and let you go; sending you soaring over a pond of water and passed some trees. Jenna gulped back in fear.

“Can we ride that?” asked Justin. “All of us?”

Bam looked at Jenna. He could see the fear in her eyes. He grabbed her hand assuring her that everything would be okay.

“Can three people fit on it?” she asked.

“They are.” pointed Justin.

Jenna watched as three girls about the age of sixteen were being securely strapped in by the workers. With a push of a button they were slowly being raised up in the air. And in only a few seconds they were soaring forward screaming loudly as they did so.

“Come on!”

Bam grabbed onto Jenna and Justin’s hand and led them down a bridge and towards a concrete slab where the girls were being unstrapped. When they left through the exit one of the workers told Bam, Jenna, and Justin to come on. Justin was put in the middle with Bam on his left and Jenna on his right. Once they were strapped in rather tightly, they were slowly raised up into the air.

Jenna loved rollercoasters, but this was completely different. The cord could snap sending them plummeting to the ground.

“Are you okay babe?” asked Bam.

“No. I think I’m going to be sick.”

“Just breath in and out slowly.”

Jenna did this and it made her feel somewhat better. Once they got to the top of the pole they were unhatched and went flying forwards. A scream escaped Jenna’s mouth which made both Bam and Justin laugh. Finally, it ended and they were slowly pulled back to the ground. They were unstrapped and Jenna quickly headed through the exit. Bam followed after her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips which made her blush.

“Let’s ride the rollercoasters!” yelled Justin.

“Let’s go!” said Bam.

Jenna was completely exhausted as she climbed into the Hummer. The three of them stayed at the park for nearly six hours and rode almost all of the rides. The only time Jenna got to rest was on the rides and when they got some lunch. Bam started up the engine and drove out of the parking lot.

“Thank you Bam!” said Justin.

“You’re welcome buddy!”

Bam looked over at Jenna who smiled at him. When he dropped them back off at their house Justin was the first one to get out of the Hummer and run inside to tell his mom everything about today.

“Thank you for today. Justin really had fun.”

Bam smiled. “I’m glad I could make it up to him. I still feel like an asshole for missing his game. I shouldn’t have went drinking with my friends.”

“He’s over it now,” she said. “Just don’t do it again.”

Bam nodded in understandment. “Do you want to spend the night with me?” he said out of nowhere.

Jenna met his gaze. She hadn’t spent the night with him and the thought made her all giggly inside. She really didn’t want this day to end with him and since tomorrow was Sunday she didn’t have to work. They could stay up all night watching movies and what not and sleeping in all day tomorrow. She couldn’t help but to smile.

“I would love that! Let me go get some things.”

“I’ll go say hi to your mom.”

Bam went inside the house while Jenna went upstairs to her room. She got a small duffle bag and began to pack her makeup, hair stuff, shampoo, conditioner, pajamas, some clothes, and that’s about it. She decided to take a shower over at Bam’s. She knew she probably smelt really bad and she needed to get the caked on sunscreen off of her. That’s the only downside about having pale skin. You get burnt easily. Once she got all her things packed she headed downstairs and into the house.

“You should’ve seen her face mom!” yelled Justin. “Do it Bam!”

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Bam yelled in a girl voice which made Angie laugh.

“That’s great! Did you both make fun of her?”

“Yeah!” Justin and Bam said in unison.

Jenna stood in the doorway smirking at them. They stopped making fun of her and just smiled.

“I heard you!” she said. “And the bungie cord was scary as hell. I would like to see you get on it mom!”

Angie shook her head. “No way! What time will you be back tomorrow?”

“Around four or five.”

“Okay. I’m taking Bam out to dinner with us.”

Bam shook his head. “You don’t have to do that.”

“I want too! We’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Bye mom!”

Jenna said her goodbyes then followed Bam back out to the Hummer. She softly punched him in the arm which made him laugh.

“What?” he asked.

“I can’t believe you told my mom that. She will never live that down!”

Bam just laughed as he pulled away from the house and down the road towards the highway. It only took ten minutes to get to his house. Once inside, Jenna dashed up the stairs to take a shower while Bam ordered some Chinese which would be delivered to them so they could dine in tonight. When she got done showering, she blow dried her hair, cleaned her face, then put on deoderant and a little bit of perfume. She then dried her body off, moisturized it with sheer cashmire body butter and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top.

She headed out of Bam’s bathroom and down the stairs. She didn’t know how Bam could live in this house all by himself. It seemed rather lonely. When she walked down the stairs, she noticed that most of the lights were off except for the TV and a few candles in the living room.

“Bam?” she yelled.

“In the kitchen. Wait for me in the living room.”

Jenna went into the living room where she took a seat on the couch. A few minutes later, Bam came back up carrying two plates of chinese food. Jenna had asked him to order her sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, and an egg roll. She thanked him as she took the food from him.

“I have to get the drinks. What do you want?”

“Do you have Diet coke?” she asked.

“I have Diet Pepsi.”

“That will work.”

Bam set his plate on the coffee table and darted back down the stairs into the kitchen. Jenna didn’t want to be rude so she waited for him to return before she ate. When he returned with her drink she started eating. After they ate, they watched a few movies on the big screen but during the second movie they started fooling around on the couch so Jenna had no idea how it ended. A yawn soon escaped her mouth which made Bam chuckled.

“Tired?” he asked.

“A little.”

“Let’s go to bed!”

Bam picked her up bridal style and carried her naked body up to his room. She laughed as he put her in the bed and tucked her in. He then laid down next to her and cuddled into her body.

“You have no idea how amazing you are!” he said. “And I have a surprise for you. I got my divorce papers in the mail the other day! So, I’m officially divorced!”

“YAY!!! She said loudly”

He laughed and kissed her cheek. “Are you still feeling the same?” he asked.

She nodded. “Yes. Bam, why do you want me to be pregnant?”

“Because, I want you to be the mother of my children.”

And that was the moment that Jenna whole heartidly fell in love with Bam.