Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Test

Image

Jenna sat down on the toilet and did her business on the stick. She shut the cap then flushed the toilet. Only a few minutes and she would know her fate. She washed her hands for the longest time to make the time go faster. When she heard the test beep she quickly turned off the water and dried her hands. She nervously grabbed onto the test. She was about to look down at it when she heard yelling. She quickly left the bathroom and was shocked to see Bam's ex Missy cussing at Jenna's mom for messing her sister's hair up yesterday.

Bam was calling Missy every name under the book but she ignored him. Jenna hated the woman and she was not going to say anything to her mother. She stormed over to where Missy was and pushed her as hard as she could.

"There's the trashy whore!" said Missy as she regained her composure.

"What does that make you? A walking advertisement for AIDS?"

Everyone laughed as Jenna's remark.

"She fucked up my sisters hair."

Jenna looked over at Missy's sister. Her hair was chopped short in the back and spiked up while her bangs were long.

"When did she cut it?"

"Yesterday." replied Jessica.

Jenna tried to hold back her laughter. "If you didn't like it then why didn't you tell my mom yesterday?"

"Because I didn't think it was that bad until I got home." she said. "I want my money back."

Angie smirked over at them. She knew everything about Missy because Jenna had clued her in on Bam's ex.

"My policy is if you don't like the cut or color and you walk out not liking it you can't get your money back. Now, get out of my salon."

"Our pleasure. Just to warn you, Bam will cheat on your daughter just like he did to me."

Angie laughed loudly. "No, Bam only cheated on you because you couldn't offer him what he needed."

"I could have you fired." said Missy.

Jenna chuckled. "My moms salon is one of the best in West Chester. You try to get her fired. No one will believe you. Besides, I thought you had a big job in Philly. What did you work for a minute and they decided you suck? Or we're you lying? Missy you are a pathetic woman. Bam doesn't love you anymore so leave Bam, me, and my family alone."

Jessica reached for Jenna's pregnancy test but Jenna grabbed her arm and twisted it.

"Don't touch me." she warned.

"I wasn't but it looks like you have a pregnancy test in your hand."

"I do."

Missy stared at Bam. It looked like she was about to cry but she quickly left the salon. Jenna hoped that that was the last time she would ever see that bitch. When they left Angie sighed loudly. Bam apologized to them all.

"It's not your fault. I think her sister figured out who I was from the photos."

She pointed to a mirror in her work area. There was a photo of Jenna then one of her and Bam that they took a few weeks ago. Now it all made sense, Jess told Missy about the photos and Missy being the bitch she is wanted to cause drama. Just to get back at Bam she was going to try to get His girlfriends mother's salon shut down. It wouldn't work no matter how hard she tried.

"What does the test say?" asked Bam as he kissed her cheek.

"You look at it."

She handed the test over to Bam. Angie and the girls stood around him aching to see the results. Bam turned it over and stared at it. Jenna watched as they all looked up and smiled at her. Bam turned it to Jenna. The word pregnant flashed on the screen. Jenna felt herself smile widely. Bam pulled her into a hug and passionately kissed her lips.

"We're having a baby!" he said.

"I don't know what I did to deserve this." replied Jenna.

"What do you mean?"

Angie laughed. "She's having your hellion Bam!"

Bam couldn't help but laugh as he pulled Jenna into another kiss. Everything was going well for the two of them. He couldn't wait until his child got here and hopefully someday marry Jenna.