Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Shopping

Image

Jenna followed Ape into a baby store. They had been shopping for nearly an hour at the mall. Jenna thought that Ape was such a nice woman. She was also a wondeful mother to Jess and Bam. Jenna just hoped that she was a great mother too. Ape had bought Jenna a cute outfit to wear at the concert. It was a black pin striped pants and jacket and purple lacy HIM tank top. Jenna had killer boots to match the outfit.

"Hi! Can I help you?" a woman behind the counter asked.

"I was wondering if you had any baby books for expectant mothers."

"Oh yes!"

The brunette woman led them to the back of the store where books and magazines were located. Jenna was in awe with all the baby clothes and toys.

"How far along are you?" she asked Jenna.

"Eight weeks."

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks!"

The woman went over a few books with them. Jenna decided to get both of them. She wanted to know everything about her pregnancy. Ape offered to pay for the books, but Jenna thanked her and said that she already spent enough on her. After a few more shops, they went to the food court. Jenna quickly covered her mouth as all the smells hit her at once. She then rushed to the bathroom.

"It usually lasts three months. The morning sickness." Ape told her when she met up with her at an Arby's.

"I hope it goes away soon."

Jenna just ordered a hand melt and some curly fries. She knew she had to eat more, but she was afraid she would end up throwing it up again. After they ate, Ape asked her a lot of questions about herself and how she felt about Bam.

"Just don't hurt him." she said. "He's really been hurt by girls and you are wonderful Jenna. I know Bam loves you."

"I wouldn't ever dream of hurting Bam."

Ape smiled. She looked down at her watch and groaned.

"It's almost three."

Jenna nodded. She didn't want this day with Ape to end. She was really enjoying her company. Before they even had a chance to leave, Ape's phone began to ring. She found it in her purse then groaned loudly.

"It's Bam." she told Jenna before answering. "Yes Bam? We're about to leave. turn around?"

Ape turned around and her face fell the moment she saw Bam and Novak. Jenna just smiled at them. Bam gave her a kiss then took the bags from her.

"I'm taking Jenna home so she can pack. You can deal with Novak."

Ape's eyes went wide. "NOOOO!" she yelled making people look over. They saw Bam holding onto Jenna and began to whip their phones out and take photos.

"Yes. He has no way back to Dunn's."

"He can walk!"

"It's like twenty miles!" shouted Bam.

"Bam, you said I can go with you to New York."

Bam laughed. "Novak, this weekend is for my birthday girl. Come on babe! We'll be back sometime tomorrow."

Bam led Jenna out into the parking garage. He found the hummer and helped her into it.

"Your mom is great!" she told him as she buckled up.

Bam smiled. "I'm glad you had fun! Now I just need to take your mom sky diving!" he joked.

"Good luck with that! She's scared of heights."

Bam drove towards Jenna's house. She packed her new outfit along with some other clothes and her bathroom items. Her mom was at work and Justin was at summer camp but she had told them goodbye this morning. Bam helped her with the bags and soon they were heading towards New York. Jenna hadn't been to New York in a long time. She really couldn't wait to see the city.