Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Jackass 3D

Image

The limo pulled to a complete stop in front of the red carpet. Jenna's mouth dropped when she saw all the press and the news crew. She hoped she didn't make a fool of herself. The other Jackass guys besides Ryan we're already getting their photos taken and answering questions. Ape and Phil got out of the limo first, then Ryan and Angie, Novak, and lastly Bam and Jenna. Everything was a blur after that. Flashes blinded Jenna, but she kept smiling and waving at the fans and the press. Bam answered some questions which were mostly about the baby and if he and Jenna were getting married.

That thought hadn't crossed her mind until now. She would like to get married to Bam, but not anytime soon. There were a bunch of other celebrities there that Jenna got to meet. She also met the other Jackass cast. They really seemed to like her and she liked them; especially Steve-O. When it was time for the movie to start, Bam led Jenna into the large theatre. They got soda and snacks before sitting down.

Jenna knew that the Jackass crew was crazy but this one in 3D topped them all. They did a lot more crazier stunts and Jenna prayed that her child wasn't going to be a daredevil like Bam she she knew the baby probably would be. When the movie ended, everyone went to the after party. Bam talked to a bunch of the other celebrities with Jenna at his side. He kept her in the conversation and didn't ignore her. Everyone also got a bunch of goodie bags. Jenna got one that wa a pink tote that looked really expensive.

Inside was very expensive perfume, makeup, a Jackass shirt that had a pink skull, flip flops with the jackass logo on it, the soundtrack, some jewelry, and some other goodies.

"Did you have fun?" Bam asked as they walked into the hotel room.

"I had a blast! The movie was great babe. You guys out did yourselves!"

"That was what we wanted! Are you ready for bed?"

"I might relax in the jacuzzi."

"I'll get i with you."

Jenna started up the tub then poured bubbles into it. Bam helped her out of her dress and undergarments while she helped him out of his clothes. When the tub was full they got into the warm water together and seductively rubbed each other's bodies.

----------------------------------------------------

Two weeks had gone by since the Jackass movie. Jenna woke up ten minutes late for work so she rushed around and got ready. Bam was already gone for a video shoot with Joe so he wasn't there. It was ending the end of October and tomorrow they would get to find out the sex of the baby. She started the engine and headed onto the higway. One of the radio stations was playing crap so she turned it onto another one.

"Ladies and Gentlemen the rumors are true. Bam's ex wife Melissa Rothstein is married. She married her boyfriend David Hill. I wonder how Bam is taking the news."

"He doesn't give a fuck." replied Jenna.

"He probably could care less Dan. He's been with Jennifer Wells for over eight months now and they are expecting a baby in February so I doubt he cares. Missy and David got married at The Plaza and only close family and friends attended. Missy we hope this marriage works out for you. If you'd like to learn more about their wedding get your copy of People Magazine."

Jenna didn't know why, but she was curious to see what their wedding looked like. Since she had to get gas she had an excuse to get the magazine. After pumping, she went inside and paid for her gas, a bottle of water, a dougnut, and the People Magazine which had a horrible small photo of Missy and her new husband. When she got intot he car, she turned to the correct page. Missy's dress was ugly. She looked like a mermaid and it was way too tight for her body. If she bent over the dress would probably split. Her hair looked dirty and greasy, and her makeup looked like a kid did it. Her new husband looked like a pedophile, but he had money and that's what Missy liked. As for the decorations, they were horrible. Who would pick lime green and shit brown as their wedding colors? Jenna couldn't help but laugh as she drove to work. At least Missy had found someone else to suck the life out of.

"Did you hear about Missy?" Kayla asked when Jenna walked inside.

Jenna held up a magazine and both Kayla and Whitney grabbed for it. The two of them laughed just like Jenna had done. When jenna got off work, she met her mom and brother to get some dinner. She hadn't heard from Bam all day so she assumed he was still busy with the video shoot. When Jenna settled in bed, Bam called to check on her.

"How are you babe?" he asked.

"I'm good. How was the shoot?"

'It went great. I'm dead tired."

"I bet you are. Did you hear about Missy?"

"Yep, and I don't give a fuck. I have you."

Jenna smiled. "I know! Are you going to pick me up in the morning?"

Jenna hadn't heard from Bam so she stayed at her mom's house tonight.

"Yeah babe, I'll pick you up. I'm going to hop in the shower and get to bed. I can't wait to find out the sex of our baby."

"Me neither. I love you."

"I love you too."

Jenna hung up the phone and placed it on the nightstand. She watched a little bit of TV before going to bed.