Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Christmas Surprise

Image

Jenna finished opening up her presents from her family. She enjoyed the clothes, perfume, and gift cards. She was a little dissapointed because she didn't get a present from Bam yet. After Bam and Jess cleaned up all the wrapping paper and boxes, everyone just sat around and talked.

"'We better finish up dinner." Ape told Jenna and Angie.

Jenna nodded. She pushed herself off the couch and slowly made her way into the kitchen. She helped Ape and her mother finish the Christmas dinner. When they finished, Ape hollered for everyone to get their plates. Jenna went ahead and got her food and drink then headed up the stairs.

"I could've gotten your plate fixed." Bam said as they met each other on the stairs.

"Babe, I'm pregnant not disabled."

He smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips. Jenna headed back up the stairs. She placed her items on the table then sat down. She patiently waited for everyone to fill the table. Phil said grace and soon they were all eating. Bentley began to kick inside Jenna. She placed her hand on her belly and he stopped.

"You okay?" asked Bam.

"Yeah, your kid is kicking me."

Bam smirked. "My kid?"

"Yep! When he's bad he's your kid!"

"Little Bambino needs to behave!" joked Eva who was sitting at the end of the table with her boyfriend.

Her family couldn't make it down for Christmas and Grant's family lived in California so jenna invited them over. She chuckled at Eva's nickname for the baby. Everyone ate in silence. When they finished, Bam pulled something out of his pocket and placed it on the table. Jenna gasped loudly. She picked up the black box and opened it. A beautiful shimmer casted off of the diamond ring. It was a princess cut and so beautiful. Bam took the ring out of the box. He slowly got out of his chair and beant down on one knee.

"Jenna, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I was wondering if you would be my wife."

Everyone smiled around the table but Jenna was smiling the most. She pulled Bam into a passionate kiss.

"Yes," she said when she pulled away from him.

Bam slipped the ring securely on her special finger. Jenna couldn't believe that she was going to marry this mand and have his baby. He was everything she ever wanted and more.