Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

April Margera

Image

Jenna stared up at the television not really paying attention to what was happening. Nick sat beside her holding her right hand. She knew his phone hadn't died last night. He was probably with another girl. Before he walked in earlier she was going to tell her friends that she wanted to leave Nick. She knew now would be a good time to tell him. She felt safe in the hospital. If he tried to hurt her she would just page the nurses station.

"Nick, we need to talk."

"About what?" he asked, he turned his head to look over at her.

"Us."

Nick raised his eyebrows. "What about us?"

"I can't do this anymore. All we ever do is argue and I'm not happy."

Nick released his hands from Jenna's. He clenched his jaw something he did when he was starting to get pissed off.

"I've been working my ass off to get the band signed so I can support you and buy you a ring. I love you Jenna. You know I love you."

"No, you don't," Jenna shook her head. "You're trying to get signed so you can get girls. I know you've been cheating on me Nick."

Nick quickly stood up causing his chair to fall backwards.

"I have never cheated on you. You're the one who's been fucking around. Who knows what you do at work."

"I work." her voice rose. "We're over Nick. If you love me like you say you do then you wouldn't be hurting me both physically and emotionally."

Nick lunged at Jenna's neck. He wrapped his hands around it choking the life out of her. She used her spare hand to dig her nails into his flesh. She couldn't breath. She felt her eyes watering up. That's when she heard footsteps walk into the room. The person ran over to the bed and pried Nick's hands off of Jenna's neck. Once they were removed she coughed and gasped for air.

She looked up to see a woman with short blonde hair and blue eyes giving Nick a death glare. She pushed him away from the bed. Nick gave Jenna a go to hell look before storming out of the room.

"Thank you." she breathed at the woman who had just saved her life.

"You're welcome." she replied. "Who was that man?"

"As of now he's my ex."

"Has he done this before?" she asked, her eyes were filled with worry.

"Yes, but I'm done with him."

"I'll call the cops if you want me too"

"No, that's not necessary. Are you a nurse?"

"Oh, no I'm April Margera. My idiot son is the one who pulled out in front of you. He wanted to apologize."

Jenna took in the woman's appearance. She had seen her somewhere else before. That's when it hit her.

"You're Ape!" she said.

Ape smiled. "Yeah. Bam's really sorry about what happened."

"Bam's the one that pulled out in front of me?"

Ape nodded. "Yes. If there's anything you need just ask. Here's my number."

Ape wrote down her number on a receipt. She handed it over to Jenna who placed it on the table next to her.

"Thank you April."

"Do you know when you're going to be released?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well, I hope you get better. What is your name sweetie?"

"It's Jenna Wells."

Ape smiled then left the room. Jenna grabbed her cell phone off the table. She texted Kayla, Eva, Whitney, her mom, and her uncle. She told them that Bam Margera was the one that pulled out in front of her. She also told them what Nick had done. None of them could believe that Jenna got into a wreck with Bam nor could they believe what Nick had done. Angie, Jenna's mom, said that she and Jenna's Uncle Freddy would get her things from the apartment. When she got done texting everybody she turned on the news.

The first report was a shocker. The reporter told everyone that Bam had gotten into a wreck last night and that he and the young girl he hit were just fine. They didn't say her name but Jenna was a little giddy. She had never been on TV. She was still in shock that she had gotten into a wreck with Jackass star Bam Margera.