Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Painting

Image

Bam and Jenna walked hand in hand inside a local paint shop in West Chester. They were picking out paint for Bentley's nursery. They had both decided on blue since all of his things would go well with that color and it was the typical color choice for a boys room. A man greeted them as they walked inside.

"Can I help you two?" he asked, politely.

"Yeah, we're trying to pick out a blue color for our babies room." Bam said as he placed his hand on Jenna's large and swollen belly.

She had been swelling up really bad this last week. Her feet were killing her and her face looked like a balloon. She had been exercising and drinking plenty of water, but the doctor said it was because of sodium intake. Jenna thought it was odd because she hadn't really been eating that many things with sodium in it.

The man smiled at Jenna's belly. "Right this way."

He led them down an aisle that was filled with nothing but different shades of blue. He showed them a ocean blue color which Jenna fell in love with. It wasn't too dark and it wasn't too light.

"Do you like that color babe?" Bam asked.

"Yes, I think it will look perfect!"

"Okay, we'll have two gallons of the ocean blue."

The man nodded and headed behind the counter to start mixing colors together for the blue. Bam headed down another aisle which contained paint brushes, rollers, bins to pour the paint in, and blue tape to tape the wood boarder around the room. He took all the items to the counter where the man was just finishing up the first gallon. He stuck his finger in the paint and put a dot on top of the can. Jenna watched as it dried to a pretty blue color. Once he finished the second gallon, he rang up the items and sacked them up. Bam paid then thanked the man for his help.

When they got back home Jenna was feeling really bad. She tried to get out of the Hummer but the pain was stopping her.

"Ouch." she gasped as she cluthced onto her stomach.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. It hurts." she said again. "Really bad."

"Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"No, I'll be fine."

Bam nodded. "Ape said she'll be here shortly to help us."

"Okay."

Bam helped Jenna into the house and up the stairs. Yesterday, they had scrubbed down the white walls, cleaned the wood floor, dusted the ceiling fan, and cleaned the window so they wouldn't have to worry about cleaning today. Bam put a plastic tarp over the wooden floor so no paint would spill on it. He then used a screw driver to open up the can. He stirred it with the stick then poured half of it in the metal bin. Jenna taped the buttom of the border while Bam got on a ladder and taped the top. It didn't take that long since the room wasn't that big. By the time they finished Ape walked into the room.

"Wow, you guys already taped?"

"Yeah."

Bam helped Jenna up to her feet so she could give Ape a hug.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I think I'm having contractions."

"Probably Braxton Hicks. It's normal to start getting those a few weeks before you go into labor. It's preparing you for the real thing."

Jenna didn't think she could deliver this baby. These contractions hurt really bad and they weren't even real contractions. How could she handle the real thing? She couldn't stand so she grabbed a brush and poured some paint into an old cup and began to do the buttom of the wall. Bam did the top and Ape did the middle. Jenna took in deep breaths and soon she began to feel better. She knew it wasn't time yet for Bentley to come. She was still a month away from that. And she was growing even more scared. She didn't need to worry because the stress wouldn't be good for the baby in any way.

It took at least two hours to finish painting the room. While letting it dry, Ape decided to go ahead and do laundry since Jenna didn't feel like it. She curled up on the couch next to Bam who had his arms wrapped around her.

"I feel like a cow." she said.

Bam sighed. "Babe, you're pregnant. And you're a hot milf!"

Jenna looked up at him with her eyebrows raised. "I'm not a mother yet. I'm a pre-milf!"

Bam chuckled as he pulled Jenna into a kiss. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"A lot!"

"More than a lot! I love you more than anyone in the whole wide world!"

As they began to kiss, Bam's phone began to ring. He shifted himself so that he could easily pull his phone out of his pocket. He looked down at the phone and smiled.

"Who is it?"

"Ville."

"Wille Walo!" he answered. Bam put the phone on speaker so Jenna could hear the conversation.

"Hey Bam Bam! Are you home?"

"Yep. Ape, Jenna, and I just finished painting Bentley's room."

"That's great man. Listen, we just finished touring and I was wondering if I could stay there for a few months and help out with Bentley and around the house. I've got nothing better to do here."

Bam smiled down at Jenna who nodded. She could really use Ville's help since Bam was gone a lot to work at the bar and direct videos. By the time he got home he was dead tired and Jenna was so fat she couldn't do anything around the house that needed to be done. The house literally needed to be cleaned from top to bottom and she wanted to make it look nice before Bentley arrived.

"That would be great! When are you going to be here?"

"I'm packing my bags as we speak and I've got a ticket for in the morning. I should be there around three tomorrow your time."

"Okay, we'll be at the airport to pick you up."

"We'll be there. Bye Ville!"

"Bye."

Bam hung up the phone then continued kissing Jenna. They laid on the couch together for a couple of hours until Ape said that the paint was dry. Bam and Ape started carrying the crib, rocking chair, changing station, and dresser up the stairs. The three of them put the crib together first which was a pain, then the dresser, and lastly the changing station. Jenna then put the items where she wanted them all at. Hooked up the baby moniter, put the diapers and baby whipes on the changing station and began to hang up Bentley's clothes and put his socks and other items in the dresser. Ape put the sheets on the crib, hung up the mobile, put up photos of a pregnant Jenna and Bam in a frame and stuck it on the dresser. Bam was kissing Jenna's tummy and she thought it was adorable. They also hung up some other decorations on the wall, put his tub in the bathroom, put ointment in the changing station, and put the shampoo and baby wash in the bathroom. By the time they finished Jenna was tired.

"Do you want me to order Chinese?" asked Bam after Ape left.

"No, that doesn't even sound good. I'll just have an oven pizza."

"Coming right up."

Jenna watched as Bam headed down the stairs. She lifted up her shirt and began rubbing her belly. The only thing they had to do now was clean the house and wait until Bentley was ready to come out.