Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Letter

Image

Jenna slowly headed to the door at around ten the next morning. Bam was in the shower so she had to waddle her way down the stairs. She looked through the peephole to see her mom. She pulled the door open and gave her a hug.

"Hey sweet angel, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing fine mom. Just surprised to see you here. Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to give you this."

She handed Jenna a letter. Jenna looked down at it and was surprised that it was addressed to her from her ex Nick. She hadn't heard from Nick since that day in her office when he pulled a gun out and threatened to kill himself if she didn't get back with him. She didn't know why he was writing her a letter and she really didn't know if she wanted to read it.

"You don't have to read it if you don't want too." her mom said.

"Thanks for bringing this to me. You better get to work!"

Angie gave her daughter a hug then left. Jenna shut the door and slowly headed back into the living room. She started down at the white enveloped afraid of what was inside. She mustered up her courage and ripped it open then pulled out a piece of paper that contained Nick's writing.

Jenna,

First of all, I want to apologize for everything I put you through. You are a wonderful woman who doesn't deserve to be hit or used. I fucked up and for that I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me. You see, you looked beyond my imperfections and dealt with my ass for four years. You are a strong woman who doesn't need to take shit from any man. Since I last saw you a lot has changed. I've been receiving help to get me of of alchohol and I've been taking medication for my anger. I speak to a psychiatrist every week who helps me with my problems. I've heard that you have moved on and are engaged to Bam Margera and you're having a baby. Congratulations! He deserves you. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am. If I don't get a letter back from you I understand. I'm living in Philly now and I work at a guitar store. In my spare time I still work with my band. Jenna don't ever change. You are a talented and amazing girl.

Sincerly, Nick

Jenna ripped the letter up then threw it in the trash. She was glad that Nick was getting the help that he needed and that he had the balls to write her a letter. Although, she didn't plan on writing him back. He was in her past and it was time to move on. Clearly, she had. When Bam got out of the shower, she greeted him with a kiss.

"Do you want to go to a movie and get some lunch? By that time we can get Ville!" he suggested.

Jenna smiled. "I'd love that."

So, Bam and Jenna went to see a movie and they ate lunch. After they ate they headed to the airport. Ville was waiting for them outside. When he got into the Hummer he gave Jenna a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow, Bentley is growing!" he said.

Jenna smiled. "He kicks like a soccer player too!"

He laughed. "I'm glad you let me stay with you for a few months!"

"We're glad you wanted too!"

When Bam and them returned home, Ville checked out the nursery then unpacked his bags in the guest room. Jenna began to clean the living room, Ville cleaned the kitchen, and Bam surprisingly cleaned the bedroom and upstairs bathroom. It took a while but it needed to be done. When they finished, Bam decided to take Ville to the bar. Jenna didn't feel like going so she stayed home and watched re-runs of Teen Mom on MTV2. Some of the girls on the show seemed really immature to even have a baby. She was glad she wasn't like them. She really didn't like the girl who had an attitude problem every show. She seriously needed to take anger management. Before she knew it, she fell fast asleep. Bam came home hours later and helped Jenna up the stairs and into their room. She was exhausted and once her head hit the pillow she fell back into a deep sleep.