Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Pain

Image

Jenna woke up to feel wetness. She reached over to flick on the lamp but Bam had beaten her to his. He stared at her with confusion.

"Did you piss the bed?" he asked with a chuckle.

"My water just broke." she said.

Those four words made Bam jump from the bed, put on clothes, get the hospital bag, Bentley's diaper bag, and help Jenna put on a pair of sweat pants, her bra, and a shirt. He quickly sent a text out to everyone in his phone letting them know that Jenna's water had broke. Once she reached the Hummer she felt the pain hit her. She let out a scream which made Bam look over.

"Just breath." he said. "You can do this."

Jenna took in deep breaths that she learned from the lamazz classes. She stared at the vent to keep her concentrated on her breathing. Bam sped towards the reginal hospital. When they got there, he helped Jenna out of the car and into the ER. He told them that Jenna was in labor. They had to fill out some paper work but Jenna said they could do the rest later. She was then taken up to a room and hooked up to a machine to check her vitals. The nurse checked to see how far dialated she was and she was only a three.

"Okay, why don't you go walk around in the halls to ease the pain then come back in about twenty minutes and we'll check to see if you dialated again. If you haven't we have to send you home."

Jenna bit her lip. "My fucking water broke. Why the fuck send me home when I will just turn back around and come back?" she yelled.

The nurse apologized then said she still needed to walk. Jenna could barely move as she headed down the halls. Her mother, Ape, Phil, Justin, Angie, Ryan, and Ville all showed up at the hospital. Ville was hanging out with Ryan that night so Jenna assumed he got a ride with them. She told them what the nurse said and Angie said that they couldn't send her home if her water broke.

"Jenna cussed her ass out!" Bam said with a smile.

After her family walked the halls with her for twenty minutes, she went back to her room went to the bathroom and was hooked up back to the machine. This time a different nurse came in to check. She had dialated to a four. Only two more centimeters she could have her drugs. She yelled as the pain began to hurt her even more. And with twelve hours of labor she was finally able to push. It didn't hurt since she had her drugs and all she felt was the pressure being removed from her body. She heard the cry of her baby and looked to see Bentley. Bam cut the cord then he was rushed over to be weighed and cleaned. He was a six pound baby. When he was cleaned up he was placed in Jenna's arms. Angie and Bam stayed in the room with her so they saw everything. Jenna was exhausted but she wanted to spend time with her baby.

That day everyone began to crowd in the room to hold him, take pictures, and feed him. He had to be fed every three hours and a diaper change every one hour or however long he peed. Finally, everyone left the room giving Jenna time to fall asleep. She was so utterly sore and tired.

The next day she was released from the hospital. She thought the first night would be hard but it wasn't. She was super mom and Bam was a great father. He did all he could with Bentley and since Jenna wasn't breastfeeding he could feed Bentley when jenna was resting. Life as a mother was all Jenna dreamed it would be. Just holding her son and playing with him was the best thing ever. Her and Bam had brought this baby into the world and they were everything to her. Bentley was already spoiled at six months. He got tons of clothes, attention, and toys. He loved to laugh and he had brown hair and big blue eyes like his daddy. He even had that little smirk that his daddy had.

"I love you." Bam said as he laid down next to Jenna.

He had just put Bentley to bed and he was exhausted.

"I love you too!"

"Now we just have to plan the wedding!"

Jenna nodded. "Yes, we do!"