Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Facebook

Image

Bam didn't know why but he was extremely excited about Jenna coming to the barbeque. He really wanted to make it up to her for being an irresponsible dick. He still felt really bad for pulling out in front of her. He knew a barbeque wouldn't change things but it was the least he could do.

"Bam, what the fuck is wrong with you? Aren't you listening to me?"

Bam snapped out of his daze. He looked over at his best friend Ryan Dunn who was sitting on the couch next to his fiance Angie.

"Sorry Dunn. What did you say?"

"I asked if you heard from Missy."

Bam shook his head. "Nope, I sure haven't. On Monday I'm going to the courthouse to file for divorce."

Ryan looked over at his fiance Angie. She nervously bit her lip.

"What's going on?" Bam asked as he noticed the expressions on their faces.

"Well, Missy's sister Jessica told me that she filed yesterday."

Bam took a sip of his water. He set it on the coffee table and shrugged the news off. He really didn't care if Missy filed first. He had her sign a pre-nup because he wanted to know that she was in it for love and not money. The only thing she would probably get was the purple Lambo and the Range Rover.

"At least we'll get this over with faster."

He got up from the couch and headed up the stairs to get ready for the barbeque. Ryan and Angie were both sitting on his bed when he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Ape just told us you invited the girl you got into a wreck with." said Angie while giving Bam a smirk.

"Yeah. I wanted to be nice and invite her."

Ryan smiled. He had known Bam for twenty years. He knew when Bam had a thing for someone which was quite often. He just hoped he wasn't rushing into anything with this girl seeing as he was still married.

"You like her don't you?" asked Ryan.

"I barely know her." chuckled Bam.

"You obviously thought she was hot since you invited her to your house."

"I'm not even sure she'll come."

Bam really did want Jenna to come. There was just something about her. It wasn't her beauty it was her personality. He knew that she didn't like him because of the wreck. He wanted to prove the girl that he wasn't a total Jackass like everyone says he is.

"I wonder if she has a facebook." said Angie.

Ryan quickly grabbed Bam's laptop. He logged onto Bam's Facebook account. Bam rarely got on it anymore.

"What's her name?" asked Ryan.

Bam grabbed the police report off the dresser. He scanned over it until he landed on her name.

"Jennifer Wells."

Ryan chuckled. "Do you really want to get involved with another Jennifer?"

"Just because they have the same name doesn't mean they are the same people."

Ryan raised his eyebrows as he typed in her name. Three girls popped up. One was a redhead from West Chester. He clicked on the picture and pulled up her profile. It was all set to private.

"She's pretty Bam." said Angie.

Bam looked at the screen. there was a picture of Jenna sitting at a desk smiling at the camera. He wondered where she worked at. Without any notice, Ryan added her as a friend.

"Damnit Dunn, I don't want any of Missy's friends or family knowing who I'm talking too."

"That's why you do this."

Ryan began to delete Missy, her friends, and her family from Bam's profile. Since his profile was already set to private they wouldn't be able to get on it.

"I doubt she will add me."

Ryan looked up at Bam. "I wouldn't be so sure of that because she just accepted your friend request."

Jenna sat in the bleachers watching her brother pitch. He was extremely talented at baseball. Ever since Justin could walk he had a ball in his hand. After he striked out the third person the ump called the ball game. Justin's team had won. Jenna began to cheer loudly. She then jumped down from the metal bleachers. Her butt was numb from sitting there for so long. She stretched out her body then dug her phone out of her pocket. She usually got on facebook from her phone when she was bored. She noticed that she had a friend request. Jenna was really careful not to add people she didn't know. Her stepmother used to harrass her and her mother on facebook. Because of the evil bitch, Jenna had nothing to do with her dad.

She nearly dropped her phone when she saw that the request was from Bam. At first, she thought it was a joke. Would Bam really have his own facebook account? She thought it over and decided to accept his request. She then posted on her wall that her brother had won their game and that she was going to a barbeque later. She didn't think it was anyone's business where she would be attending the barbeque. Less than a minute later, she got an e-mail from Bam. He wanted to know if she was still going to the barbeque. She wrote him back and told him that she was.

"What are you smiling about?" Justin asked while toting his bag over to her.

"Bam just added me on facebook!"

Justin's mouth dropped. "Can I come to the barbeque?"

"Why?"

"I want to make sure you aren't lying about going to a barbeque at Bam's. Besides, he's my idol not yours."

Jenna chuckled as she put her arm around her brother's shoulders. "I've watched some of his shows."

"You only like him because he's hot!"

"Who's hot?" Angie asked as she walked over to her kids.

"Bam Margera!" Justin said in a girly voice. "He added Jenna as a friend on facebook."

Angie looked over at her daughter.

"What's going on between you two?"

Jenna shrugged. "Nothing. He just wants to be nice I guess."

"Can I go with Jenna to the barbeque? Please mom!" begged Justin.

Angie thought about it for a moment. "I guess you can. You better watch him Jenna."

"I will mom."

Jenna followed them back to the car. She was actually glad that Justin was going with her. That meant she wouldn't be completely nervous.