Sequel: Broken
Status: One-Shot

Were So Broken

You must read the story "Broken" after you read this!"

Reno Bisante never thought a day like this would come, a day where she would lose everything that ever meant something to her. Her father, Allen, was her everything. Her mother had died when she was just a young girl and barely remembered a thing, it was so long ago. Allen was a music producer and a song writer. Most wouldn't say he was a sing, he wasn't, but he had a passion for Rock 'n' Roll and the Screamo scene. Allen taught Reno everything she knew about music and even how to make her screams deep and disturbing. Then one day Allen mysteriously passed away, leaving Reno to live with her sister whom she didn't get along with very well.

Since Reno loved music she decided to carry on with the things she loved, music was the only thing she had left. Her father left her one thing behind, a neon microphone he had been waiting to give her until her first live show, he knew she was going to be a star. Reno's favorite band, BrokeNCYDE, was looking for a new member after two of their members left. Reno knew that this was her only chance to get into the music buissness, it was her last hope.

She thought she was going in to proceed in a music career but never thought something like this would happen. She was in love.

* This is a one-shot relating to my story titled "Broken"

Putting all of the extra's that don't get into "Broken" onto here!
  1. 1/1