To Live Her Life

No one knows who she is, those who have seen her have only seen the varying black abaya with various colored designs, and the bright grey and purple colored eyes that show though the slit in the scarf that covers her head. No one has seen her body outside that garment except for her close family while in the secret of her own home. She isn't to speak, or to greet anyone, to look at, to touch, to walk beside or hold hands with anyone. This has been engrained into her mind since she was a little girl, barely three years old.

They consider her a “sinner,” despite that she didn't do anything wrong. Her mother did, if even she was to blame. You can never choose your family, that's for damn sure.

He is about to come in and save her from her fate... death.

This is when her story begins

(Please read the the first chapter for a better understanding of what the story is about, the first chapter is more of the description.)
------------
(c) Fallenfromgrace. Please do not steal this story! I own all the characters and situations in this story. The events are fake, as are some of the customs described. The story is not factual in any way, only certain aspects of life. This didnt happen in real life. The Arabic and Ukrainian languages are used as well for "effect", I am not fluent in either of these so yeah...