Status: I started this story years ago when I was young and I'm too far now to start over. So bear with me hahaha! I added some inside jokes I should not have added. I apologize in advance hahaha!

Love Song

Chapter 20: My Uneasy Song

Amy

A few days after Jordan’s wedding, I left for San Francisco. My dorm was nice and big, not that I had a whole lot of stuff, but I’d be sharing this dorm with someone else. The first thing I dug up while I unpacked was a picture of Sean and I. I hated taking pictures, but Sean wanted to and Jordan had a camera and I didn’t look too terrible.

I held the picture in my hands and smiled as I laid it on my nightstand. I dug up some other pictures, like one with Sam, Jordan, and I. Some with Jordan, and our childhood friend Erin who was dating Jordan’s brother Josh. It made me miss elementary school days. It was always just Jordan, Erin and I. Now we’re just so different.

“Hey stranger! You’re Amy right?” I heard a voice say. I turned my head to see my new roommate. She had red hair that I could tell was dyed that was tied in a ponytail with big brown eyes.

“Yeah, I’m Amy. Who are you?” I asked, stretching my arm to shake her hand.

“I’m Maya. It’s nice to meet you,” she said as she set down her things to shake my hand.

“So, this is your first year here?” I asked as I grabbed my sheets to put on my bed.

“Nope, this is my second year,” she replied.

“Oh really?” I said, “so can you tell me what Stanford is like?”

“Sure.” she said as she hopped onto her unmade bed. I finished spreading my sheets before I sat down.

“Well there are tons of nice people here, except this one girl who should go back to high school,” she scoffed.

“Why? Because she’s not smart?” I asked.

“No, she’s smart. She’s just a little witch. You know how there’s that one girl who steals someone’s man just for the sake of stealing him?” Maya said. I shivered and nodded, suddenly reminded of Audrey.

“Well, that’s her. Her name is Katie,” she said.

“Ugh, I hate that name,” I said, rolling my eyes. Maya nodded in agreement as she stood up from her bed and started to make it.

Our classes wouldn’t be starting in a few days, so we had awhile to talk and hang out and things like that. Maya was really cool and I felt better, but there was no way I could forget about Jordan and Sam and Sean.

The day before my classes started, I was laying in my bed IMing with Sam when someone started knocking on my door. I slowly put my laptop on my bed and walked towards the door.

I opened the door and I almost fainted.

“Sean!” I squealed as I threw my arms around him and kissed him, “what are you doing here?”

“I wanted to come see you,” he said happily as he walked into my dorm.

“That’s so sweet,” I said.

“I don’t want to sound weird, but I was lonely without you so…” he stopped himself for a minute before continuing, “I got a motel room to stay in while you’re here in college, so I can see you every day.”

“You did?!” I exclaimed. He nodded and I threw my arms around him again.

“You’re sure that this is ok?” he asked.

“Of course it is!” I said as I gave him another kiss.

“And maybe I could come to Stanford next year,” he said.

“I’d like that,” I said cheerfully, “want me to show you around campus?”

“Sure, that’d be cool,” Sean said.

I showed him the dining halls, some of my classes, and a bunch of other things. He seemed to be impressed by everything he saw.

We sat down outside to talk when Katie came.

“Hello…Amy.” she said, pausing so she could remember my name.

“Hi Katie…” I sighed as I scooted closer to Sean.

“And who are you?” she asked, adding a “cute” tone to her voice.

“I’m Sean…Amy‘s boyfriend.” Sean replied firmly.

“Oh well how nice,” Katie said, with an evil smile on her face that Sean could see.

“Well, Amy and I should get going,” Sean said as he grabbed my hand. We stood up and walked away without looking back.

“I hope to see you again Sean!” she called.

“Wow, what a witch,” Sean said to me, ignoring Katie.

“I know,” I said softly. If I were still with Peter, he would’ve given in to Katie‘s evil boyfriend stealing ways. But Sean didn’t miss a beat. It made me appreciate him even more than I already did.

“I should head back to my room.” Sean said when we got back to my dorm room.

“Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked. Sean nodded as he gave me a warm smile.

He gave me a kiss that lasted for awhile. When we broke apart, he wrapped me into a hug, “I love you Amy.”

“I love you too,” I said happily, kissing him one last time before he turned to walk out. As he left, he walked past Katie. He didn’t even look at her, he just continued walking. She looked from him to me. When she looked at me, she gave me a witchy little smirk.

“Well Amy, you got a cutie,” she said.

“Yeah, I know I did,” I said smugly.

“It’ll be fun taking him from you,” she giggled.

“Please, he won’t leave me for you. He’s too smart for you anyways,” I said.

“My ex-boyfriend was engaged when I got him. I’m pretty confident in my abilities,” she replied. I narrowed my eyes at her as she threw her head back in laughter and walked away.

It made me a little nervous. I couldn’t help it. Katie could’ve been lying to get to me. But what if she wasn’t? Obviously that guy didn’t love his fiancée enough to say no to Katie. Sean loved me more than enough.

But that didn’t change the fact that I was just slightly nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a little shorter than usual. But you guys still like this chapter, right? :3

Anyways here is Amy's outfit for this chapter :)

QUESTION TIME:
What do you think is going to happen with Amy, Sean, and Katie? Leave your answer in a comment yo! :D