Status: I started this story years ago when I was young and I'm too far now to start over. So bear with me hahaha! I added some inside jokes I should not have added. I apologize in advance hahaha!

Love Song

Chapter 35: A stranger for the night So I don't wake up alone

Zakk

He smiled as he popped a few more pills with a tall glass of water, sighing as the cool liquid slithered down his throat. The pleasure would hit him at any moment.

He glanced over his shoulder at the random red headed woman lying in his bed. He groaned, unable to remember her name completely. He was sure it began with an E.. Or was it an A? It didn’t really matter if he thought about it. She’d eventually wake up, get dressed and leave and they’d never talk again. He sighed and went downstairs to the living room. He was alone for awhile before the red head came downstairs dressed in the same violet mini dress she’d worn last night when he’d taken her home with him.

“Morning!” she exclaimed cheerfully. The pain pills were beginning to kick in now and her name was even more lost in the depths of his memory.

“Morning…uh…” he stumbled, searching for this girl’s name.

She was unfazed though, as if this happened all the time, “My name is Holly.”

That didn’t begin with an A or an E. Whoops. Zakk waved his finger and nodded, “Right. Sorry. I uh…had a bit too much to drink last night.”

“You’re not the only one,” she giggled and bent over to give him a kiss. He held her face in his hands and pushed her away to look into her eyes. Her big green eyes stared back at him. He blinked and there was Jordan looking at him. Holly’s red hair that was tied up in a bun fell and changed into Jordan’s dark brown hair. She reached out and stroked his cheek and he gently touched her hair, entangling his fingers in it. She smiled warmly and leaned in until their lips were inches apart. He bit his lip and pulled her closer until their lips met. Her lips felt exactly the same as they had when he’d kissed her for the first time, the same warmth and the same love he’d felt then. He closed his eyes and he kept his hands in her hair until he opened his eyes. There was Holly again. Jordan had looked at him with love and affection. But in Holly’s eyes there was only lust. That was good for a night, but that wasn’t enough for him.

Zakk still stood up to kiss her more deeply. She stopped and took a deep breath, “I’m supposed to be getting ready for work right now…but I guess I can be a little late…if you want me to stay.”

His brain didn’t want to. His brain screamed and shouted for him to be smart and just tell her no and make her leave. But his body still made his arms wrap around Holly’s waist and run his hands up her back. She rubbed his arms and backed up towards the staircase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Zakk...you silly, silly manwhore you ;) well...it seems like everyone is just...FUCKED...except for Amy.

...bitch.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What do you think of little Manwhore Zakk and little Redheaded Purple Mini Dress Wearing Holly together? :D hahaha

ENJOY MY LITTLE PLAGUE BABIES! :P

~B