Status: I started this story years ago when I was young and I'm too far now to start over. So bear with me hahaha! I added some inside jokes I should not have added. I apologize in advance hahaha!

Love Song

Chapter 38: Not Gonna Talk About It Tomorrow

Amy

Friday, April 19

I had become wrapped up in planning my wedding with Sean in just a few weeks, taking a few breaks here and there, helping Jordan, Josh, Harrison, and Zakk record their album that had come a long way the past few months and we were almost finished and there wasn’t much left to do. Then there had been Aria’s first birthday which wasn’t as enjoyable as I had stupidly expected. Ryan had been a pain in the ass the entire day and Zakk seemed like he was stuck in his own world and Josh ended up leaving early. I could see the disappointment and embarrassment all over Jordan’s face that her first child’s birthday was completely ruined. But as the wedding came closer, Jordan started avoiding any subject involving her or Ryan, not wanting to ruin my happiness. On Monday afternoon, she called me up.

“Jordan, what’s up?” I said.

“I was thinking we could have a little get together,” she said, “I know you never got your bridal shower.”

“Because I never really wanted one,” I replied.

“Josh suggested it,” Jordan said, “Zakk is already taking Sean and some other friends out on Friday night. So I thought we could have a girl’s night. Ryan is gone for the weekend so I can set it up here at the house.”

I smiled at the idea of Ryan being gone. Jordan’s mind could have a rest this weekend, “That’s perfect Jordan.”

“Great,” I could hear the cheerful tone in Jordan’s voice, “See you Friday night then!”

** ** **

I showed up at around 7:30 and walked through the open door. Jordan, Sam, Tia, and Josh’s ex-girlfriend Erin were all sitting around talking and stopped when I came in. Jordan quickly got up to hug me and Sam followed to shut the door, “I’ve got dinner almost ready and I’ve got appetizers already made here on the table and I made dessert. And Josh brought some champagne for the occasion.”

“I’ll be sure to thank him when I see him,” I chuckled, watching Erin pour me a glass. Erin frowned at the mention of Josh but didn’t say anything since Jordan was in the room.

“He’s upstairs actually,” Jordan said. As if he heard them talking about him, Josh came out, standing at the top of the stairs with little Aria at his hip, “I’m just here to help out with the baby so Jordan can entertain. I also brought stronger shit to drink. In the fridge if you want it.”

“Thanks,” I said. Josh smiled and gave me a nod. He turned and disappeared into the nursery. I knew once Aria was asleep for the night, Josh would probably be taking all the drinks he mentioned being in the fridge. I think Jordan knew that too, which was why she only took small sips of the glass of champagne Erin poured for her and didn’t drink too much after that for the rest of the night. Sam, Erin and I, however, did drink more that night. I can honestly say I had only turned twenty-one a few months ago, back in December and had never really been drunk before. On my twenty-first birthday, I did get a little buzzed but never wasted like I was tonight. It wasn’t something I did on purpose. The excitement probably just made us all forget that the tasty beverages we were drinking had alcohol. Josh ended up coming downstairs about halfway into the night and joined us.

“Hold on one second,” I said, stumbling as I stood up, “I, I have to use the bathroom.”

My entire world was spinning as I walked down the hallway into Jordan’s bathroom. When I finished, I came out and ran into Josh as I walked back, “Shit, sorry.”

“It’s fine, it’s fine,” I said with a laugh, “Thanks for bringing the drinks. Jordan said I should thank you…since you were here…and so I’m thanking you now. Thank you Josh.”

Josh hugged me which was abnormal for him but he wasn’t even himself at that point and I wasn’t myself either. Neither one of us were really conscious of what was happening, “You’re very welcome Amy. And congrats on your wedding. You’ve got your shit together Amy.”

He kissed my cheek and in return, I kissed his and after a giggle fit and brief pause, we forced our lips together and he slammed me against the wall. His fingers got tangled up in my hair and I grabbed onto his shirt. I had never once been attracted to Jordan’s brother. I had met him when I was a kid and he was barely a teenager. Josh wasn’t a bad looking guy, but I never crushed on him and I never had a desire to be anything but a friend. I don’t know what was causing me to get this physical with him. I was in a weird fog and felt like I couldn’t really control my own body. His hands were on my hips now, his nails trying to dig into my flesh but couldn’t pierce through my skirt but I still let out a gasp.

“Josh! Amy!” Josh pushed himself away from me and we both turned away from each other. Jordan was standing there with her hands over her dropped jaw. She didn’t ask what was going on because it was obvious what was going on. Instead she closed her mouth and grabbed my shoulders, “Maybe it’s time you get some sleep. You’re sleeping upstairs with me. Josh, you’re sleeping in the guest room.”

I didn’t argue with her. I let her lead me up the stairs and I fell onto her bed, passing out immediately afterwards. The last thing I remember was hearing Jordan sigh as she walked out of the room, turning out the lights and shutting the door behind her.

The sound of water running in the bathroom next to Jordan’s bedroom woke me up. My head pounded and I shot out of bed, thankful that the bathroom connected to Jordan’s room was open. I fell down on my knees in front of the toilet and let everything I’d eaten and drank in the past fifteen hours fall from my mouth. I heaved two or three times and then fell back against the wall, my throat dry and burning like a motherfucker. I slid up the wall and leaned against the sink to take a drink of water.

I turned when I heard footsteps belonging to Jordan come in. She leaned against the doorway with her arms crossed and a frown on her face, “I’m glad you’re awake.”

“I am never, ever drinking that much again,” I groaned, splashing water on my face and leaning over to flush Jordan’s toilet, “What happened last night?”

“Why don’t you ask my brother?” Jordan said. I raised my eyebrows and rubbed my throbbing temples, “What are you talking about? Why would I ask Josh?”

“You don’t remember sucking face with Josh last night?” Jordan snapped, “You were practically about to fuck in my hallway!”

I stopped, suddenly the memory slammed down into my memory and it made me drop down to the floor and vomit some more, with Jordan staring me down the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy jesus! This shit is intense! Betcha didn't see that coming huh? ;) hahahahaha! I figured, Amy's story is such a pain in the ass because her life is happiness and fucking sunshine. So I ruined her life a little bit. She's just lucky I didn't make her actually have sex with him. It was a possibility. Babies. Babies everywhere. Hahahahahah!

Amy's outfit for this chapter ;) hahaha! just pretend the color of the bow on the blouse matches the skirt because I didn't realize it until I was done and then I got lazy....heehee ;)

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What do you think is gonna happen with Amy? And do you think Sean will somehow find out?