Status: I started this story years ago when I was young and I'm too far now to start over. So bear with me hahaha! I added some inside jokes I should not have added. I apologize in advance hahaha!

Love Song

Chapter 42: I've Got This Scene in My Head, I'm Not Sure How It Ends

Zakk

Sunday, April 21

Zakk ran out Jordan’s back door but stopped at the back gate and watched her disappear around the corner to greet her husband. He groaned as he opened the gate and snuck away. He was so close to her, closer than he’d been in a long time. He found himself leaning forward to kiss her even though the last time he’d done that, she’d freaked out and it had strained their friendship for awhile. But when he looked into her green eyes, it was like she wanted him this time. It figures Ryan would show up to ruin everything. Some things just never change. Zakk hurried across Jordan’s front lawn towards his car to drive home, though when he got in his car, he didn’t leave right away. He could see into the window from where he sat. He watched Jordan bring Aria into the dining room and Ryan took her and bounced her on his lap. Ryan didn’t deserve everything Jordan did for him. He didn’t deserve the clean house, the nice dinners, and the beautiful baby girl Jordan had given birth to. Zakk knew that he sure as hell didn’t deserve it either but maybe he did just a little bit more than Ryan did.

As soon as he stepped through his front door, he poured himself a glass of water and grabbed his bottle of pills. Zakk hated that he wanted these pills as bad as he did but at this point it was something to calm him down. It was what he’d told himself. It’s just for the stress. There’s still a purpose to these pain pills Zakk. They’re not for the high. They’re for the stress. That’s just as painful.

Zakk popped the pills into his mouth and guzzled down his glass of water. This was usually the time he grabbed his phone and called Holly. He didn’t intend for her to become much more than a one night stand but she became someone who he frequently called during moments like this. She didn’t seem to care that he only called her to have sex with her and that he only called her after he took his pills. Besides, Holly had the same green eyes and Zakk could catch a quick glimpse of Jordan whenever he looked into Holly’s eyes and he could just pretend Jordan was by his side.

Zakk called Holly and she of course agreed to be there right away. She showed up within thirty minutes and Zakk barely greeted her and pulled her through the front door, kissing her roughly and tugging at her shirt, trying to pull it over her head. Holly knew the drill while the two of them stumbled up the stairs to Zakk’s room. Zakk shoved Holly down onto his bed and took a moment to look into her eyes. Holly’s skinny, petite frame faded away and instead, Jordan’s curvy body lay on Zakk’s bed. Even though he liked Jordan’s short hair, he still imagined her with her long dark hair. Jordan started unbuttoning her shirt and then once her shirt was open, she grabbed him by the collar and opened her mouth to speak but Zakk’s vision was destroyed with a topless Holly wrapping her arms around his neck, “Zakk, are we going to do this or not?”

“Yeah, yeah,” he said quickly, slamming his lips back down onto hers, hoping to see Jordan’s face again.

He didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zakk's chapters are always so short haha! Who ships Zakk and Holly?

LOL yeah I don't either hahahahah! Poor little Zakk. All addicted to pills and whatnot.