Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

Louder Than Bombs And Eternity(Jimmy's POV)

The next morning after I made love with Lillie one last time, I had to leave for the damned millitary. Before I left, I promised that I would write the Armstrong's, mostly Lillie, at least once a week.
********One Month Later********
Today was just an average day of training at my base. I was sitting down and enjoying the food that was there, and for once it was actually enjoyable. Then there was an attack upon us.
Enimies started to cross our territory with their guns blazing.
I quickly grabbed my gun and started to shoot at the bastards. As enimies shot at me, I took shelter behind a large boulder, feeling a sharp pain in my chest as I stood my ground. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Help me!"
The pain grew as I screamed harder. The pain started to take over my entire body. More astonishing pain eminated as blood soaked through the shirt of my uniform, my screamings increasing.
"Dammit, I'm only 17, somebody fucking help me!" I screamed, somebody finally noticing me and comming over to help my sorry fucking ass.
I was placed on a gerney and was rushed to our medical unit. IV's were hooked into my veins as doctors rapped my bleeding wounds. Suddenly, I felt morphine start to eliminate the agonizing pain as I fell into an unconcious sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:Song Of The Century- Green Day
sorry for such a short chapter xD