Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

I'm Sending All My Love To You(Jimmy's POV)

I awoke a couple hours later after passing out in the same cot. My body was stiff from being in the same position for so long. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil when I decided I would write Lillie.

Dear Lillie,
If you are reading this, it means I am no longer walking this Earth. O ;pve you with all my heart. A;; the memories that we shared, I will never forget. And I hope you don't either. I remember the first time we made love like it was yesterday. A beautiful memory that was. I want you to knowthat meeting you was the start of something that was the best thing that could happen to me. As I close this letter, remember, I will always watch over you. Lillie Armstrong, I'm sending all my love to you.
Love you always,
Jimmy

I felt as though I was starting to drift away that instint. I took off the necklace that I've had forever, and looked it before putting the silver cross into the envelope.
I told the nurse to send the letter to Lillie as soon as possible. The beeping of the monitor quickened as I felt my self become weaker and weaker. I knew I was gonna die.
Doctors rushed into the room with their units.
"Clear," one said.
Volts of electricty pulsated through my body. The heart monitor slowed, but then sped up again.
"Up fifty knots," one said. "Clear."
More volts shocked my body. Again, the heart monitor slowed and then sped.
"I love you, Lillie Armstrong," I said as I took my last breath.
The heart monitor soon came to a flat line.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Last Night On Earth- Green Day