Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

Take Shelter And Hide Forever(Billie's POV)

"I'm sorry, but's true," I replied.
"Well, I guess it makes this relationship between us less awkward," Lillie said, walking closer.
"Yeah," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and noticing her outfit. "I guess."
Lillie wore a pair of nice black skinny jeans and a pretty black tank top. Since the shirt had thin straps, I saw a unique design on her arm. I looked at it in curiosity.
"What's that on your arm?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of the design.
"I got this for Jimmy. It's a symbol that I know he will always be with me," Lillie replied.
I smiled a little. I knew she would always love Jimmy, even if she even felt the same way about me that I do about her, Jimmy would always be in her heart. It was the hard truth I had to swallow.
"Is Joey and Jake ready to go?" I asked as I put on the jacket of my suit.
"Yeah," Lillie replied.
"Alright, let's go now," I said, walking out of the room, to the living room, and out the door to the black BMW of mine.
Joey and Jake climbed into the back seats as Lillie climbed into the passanger's seat. I hopped into the driver's seat and started the engine, driving to the funeral home.
There were a lot of people there for the wake. When we got to the casket, Lillie broke. I held her as she cried into my chest, but she quickly rejected me and ran offto the bathroom. I sighed as I looked how peaceful Jimmy seemed. I soon walked away to find Lillie walk out of the bathrom, traces of mascara tears streaked her cheeks. She practically fell into my arms.
"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked.
"I'm scared," Lillie whispered.
"Why are you scared?" I asked.
"You would hate me," Lillie softly cried.
"No, I could never hate you, because I care too much about you, no matter what," I said. "You'll always have me to care for you, honey."
Lillie stayed silent.
"Please, sweetheart, tell me why you are scared," I pleaded.
"I think I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Soaked, Adam Lambert <3