Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

My Soul's Inside Out

Billie hugged me tighter when I told him what I thought.
"How late are you?" Billie asked softly, making sure only I could hear him.
"A week," I replied in the same manner. I felt Billie's hand gently stroke the back of my head. "So we have no clue whether or not the baby would be your's or Jimmy's?"
"Lille, we should talk later about this," Billie stated. "Now's not the time or place."
"Okay, so we talk in your room tonight?" I asked in a very quiet whisper.
"Yeah," Billie said, ending the embrace. He cupped my head in his hands and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Now go fix yourself up and look beautiful as you always do."
I similed against his lips. "Okay."
I headed to the bathroom and cleaned my cheeks of the mascara. I then fixed my make-up and redid my hair.
I walked out of the bathroom to find Joey sneaking out the back with a pack of Camels in his hands; Billie Joe's cigarettes.
********Joey's POV********
I headed out to the back of the funeral home, a pack of Dad's cigarettes in my hand. I put one between my lips as I leaned against the wall and lit it up. I took a long drag before Lillie was facing me.
"Why?" Lillie questioned.
"Because I'm stressed," I replied. "I'm sick of this bullshit."
"Joey, smoking isn't gonna solve anything," Lillie said. "It's just gonna tear up your lungs."
"Why don't you go tell that to dear 'ol Dad? He seems to need the talkin' more than me," I said. "And it's just gona tear up yours too if you stay here with me so why don't you get the hell outta here?"
Lillie snatched the pack of Camels out of my hand. I pulled the cigarette from my mouth and stared at her. She slapped it to the ground and then stepped on it.
"What the hell was that for?" I asked, extremely pissed off.
"Y'know, I'm sick of your bullshit, but you don't see me go off and smoking," Lillie stated. "What the fuck is your problem?"
********Lillie's POV********
Joey stayed silent and stared down at the cigarette that was once in his mouth.
"Dammit, Joey," I said, "stop giving me bullshit!"
********Billie's POV********
I pulled out one of my Marlboro's and headed behind the funeral home. I lit it up and found Lillie arguing with Joey, and she held the pack of Camels I couldn't find.
"I'm not giving you bullshit, Lillie!" Joey shouted.
"Yes you are!" Lillie shouted back. "And it's fucking pissing me off! Tell me what the hell is your fucking problem!"
*********Joey's POV********
"I fucking love you, Lillie!" I sceamed, admitting my feelings. "You're more than a sister to me! An it hurts, it literally hurts, to see you go off and fuck with Jimmy, and then fuck Dad!"
Tears flowed down my cheeks. I think I really pissed her off cause she just stared at me. She slapped me across the face, maybe to try to knock some sense into me or something cause she didn't look like it was totally out of anger.
"I'm not fucking my dad," Lillie stated.
"How can you even say you ain't fucking Dad, you were wearing his clothes this morning!" I shouted.
*********Billie's POV********
"I'm fucking your sister, Joey," I stated, walking out of the shadows. "I ain't her biological father."
"Dad?!" joey Jumped from his place on the wall, but then quickly returned.
I took the pack of Camels fom Lillie as I laced my fingers with her's. I took a long drag from my cigarette before I dropped it to the ground. "Yup, it's me, alright."
"What did you mean by she isn't your biological daughter?" Joey curiously demanded.
"Your mother told me she had an affair when I was on tour that fourteen, fifthteen, years ago," I replied.
"Damn," Joey said. "I guess it isn't so sick as I thought it was for you guys to be together, not that I'm saying it isn't wrong at all."
"Who said we were ever together?" Lillie asked.
"Me," Joey muttered.
"Come on, let's find Jake and see Jimmy before we leave," I stated.
I found Jake in the lounge with an orange soda in his hand.
"You ready to go?" I asked as I approached him.
"Yeah," he said.
"Alright, let's go get Joey and Lillie," I said, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
Joey sat in the first row, staring at Lillie as she stared at Jimmy's lifeless body.
I walked over and sat beside Joey, Jake sitting at the other end.
"We comming back tomorrow?" Joey asked, not taking his eyes off Lillie.
"Yeah," I replied. "She needs to be there, and so do you and I."
He nodded, I stood up and walked towards Lillie, but stopped a foot away to give her space.
"Jimmy, why'd you have to go?" Lillie whispered. "I still love you, no matter what. Forever and always."
Lillie bent down and kissed the forehead of Jimmy's body. She turned around to face me, her eyes misted. I held her protectively as she came and cried into my chest softly.
********Joey's POV********
Dad held Lillie protectively like a father, but yet loving as if she were going to break. Oh God, did I know how fucked up her life is. Dad was the only one able to save her from pretty much killing herself. She loved Jimmy, and she always will, whether she gets involved with Dad or not. I knew we could never be together, so pretty much I'm giving up. I've dealt with too much to have my heart broken. Ha, maybe when she smacked me, that probably set me straight.
Her soul's inside-out, and on the verge of ruins. I trusted that my dad could save her, as long as he's with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I'd Come For You, Nickleback