Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

Give Me A Long Kiss Goodnight, And Tell Me Everything's Alright

Billie and I made our way to my room and started packing my things.
We pulled out drawers and and put my clothing in two suitcases, my make-up in it's small bag, and all my other stuff in another suitcase. As soon as we were done packing, I felt arms wrap aroound my waist and smooth lips press against my cheek.
"I don't want to let you go," Billie said. "Not ever."
"I don't want to go, either, but it's not like I have no other choice," I said.
He pulled me closer and nuzzled his face into my neck. He then sighed as he started to pull away. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he locked my lips with his.
********Billie's POV********
I couldn't resist as my lips met Lillie's. I don't know how, but she always seemed to make all my thoughts disappear. I unbuttoned the upper half of my shirt as Lillie played with the red tie. Soon, Lillie had my tie and she parted from me, stuffing the tie down her shirt.
"I hope you don't think that's gonna stop me from getting that back," I seriously said as I flirted with her.
"Oh yeah? Then come and get it," she flirted back.
I smirked as I kicked off my shoes and climbed over her.
"I intend to," I said, smileing as I kissed her lips.
My hands moved up her shirt and quickly pulled it off. I grabbed my tie and wrapped it around my neck as I stuck out my tounge playfully.
"I got it," I gloated.
I started to pull off the sweats Lillie was wearing as her fingers fumbled with my studded belt. THen she started to pull my hair, and I couldn't take it anymore.
I practically tore the rest of our clothes off. My lips brushed down her neck and back up as I thrusted myself into her. Over and over again, going faster and harder everytime, my lips kissing her fiercely.
"Billie," Lillie moaned in pain. "Billie please...stop."
I immediately stopped, She gave me a quick wake up call without really doing anything.
I pulled myself from her and laid to her left on my side so I was facing her.
"Oh my God," she cried. She grabbed her clothes as she climbed off of the bed. "Oh my God."
She quickly dresses and her head dropped to her hands as she walked out of the room.
I quickly pulled on my clothes and walked out to find her with her head buried in her knees,softly sobbing. I knelt down beside her and softly stroked her arm.
"Sweetheart," I said.
"I just can't do this any more!" she shouted through tears."I just can't."
"Can't do what?" I asked.
"This, dammit!" she replied. "Constantly having sex with you to distract myself. I just can't keep you happy when I still think about Jimmy. Hell, just in there, I was friggin' imagining YOU as Jimmy."
"Lillie, why didn't you--"
"Because, you wouldn't understand, Billie!" she interupted. "Dammit, I want him here with me. I want to feel his touch! I just can't take it anymore."
"Of course you will still want him here, Lillie!" I stated. "It's normal to feel this way!"
"But it feels so wrong to be happy without him," she said softly. "No matter how hard I try to distract myself, the pain is still there, and it creeps up on me."
"Lillie, you're always going to love him, but you can't let his death keep you from being happy," I stated. I softly kissed her forehead before I looked into her eyes. They glistened with tears, but to me she still looked beautiful. "Now go get some rest or somethig. And no mater what, I'll always be here for you."
I stood up and headed to my room, catching a glimse of Lillie walking to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give Me Novacaine, Green Day