Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

I Figured Out... I Love You(Billie's POV)

Joey walked into the room with his bag on his shoulder and his suitcase at his feet.
"Mom's here," he stated.
I pushed my body off of the wall and grabbed some of Lillie's things. I carried them out of the room and placed them by the front door where Adrienne was standing. She looked at me with a little smugness as I met her gaze. I wanted to tell her to 'fuck off', but now wasn't the time or place.
"Jake," I shouted, heading towards the hallway, "your mother's here, now get your ass in here!"
"Don't curse at him like that," Adie said. "We don't need another potty mouth."
"Oh, please, he probaly hears worse at school," I said, a bit annoyed.
"Jake, come on!" Joey shouted. "We ain't got all day!"
Jake finally walked out with all of his things. They all followed each other in suit as they walked out of the house. I waited a couple seconds before I walked outside too.
I gave my boys a hug and walked up to my front patio, leaning myself against the pole. Lillie had ran inside to get something she forgot as Joey, Jake, and Adrienne climbed into the car. She soon walked out with a gray jacket in her arms.
"Lillie," I said as I tried to hug her after pushing myself off of the pole.
"Billie, please don't," she said, rejecting my hug.
I cupped her head in my hands.
"Please," I begged. "It's only a hug."
"I can't, Billie!" she shouted as she slapped my hands from her face.
I pulled her closer and re-cupped my hands around her face until our faces were less than an inch apart.
"Yes you can, honey. You can hug me," I said. I softly pressed my lips against hers. "I know you can."
She pushed me away from her and slapped me across the face.
"You mother fucker!" she yelled at me."Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?!"
"Cause I...," I paused, unable to answer.
"That's right, you can't answer," Lillie said as she walked away from me.
Somehow I ended up sitting on the top step of my porch and watching Adie's car disappear from my driveway.
I held my head in my hands and gripped the ends as I sighed. What the hell did I do that for?
I sat up and leaned my head against that damned pole and sighed once more as I ran a hand stressfully through my hair.
"I figured out... I love you, Lillie," I said as I stared off into the rising sun.

So Tell Me When It's Time, To Say I Love You
♠ ♠ ♠
When It's Time, Green Day
Thank you all for reading my twisted little story
i shall have a sequel soon