Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

It's Something Unpredictable, But In The End Is Right

Lillie and I first hit the water slides, going down all of them at least twice. We then had rode a double innertube down the Toilet Bowl ride. Then, we hit the Lazy River. I felt cold water splash my arm. I looked and saw Lillie giggling.
"You think that's funny?" I asked. I then splashed water at her.
Lillie than pushed me to the right and I found myself being crashed with water as I ended up passing through a waterfall. I started to chuckle asn I pushed her towards the other. We both started to laugh as we headed to the wave pool. Lillie then ditched me for her friends.
I went deeper into the pool before the waves started. Damn retards started acting all immature and started to push people. They ended up pushing this girl into me, causing us to kiss. On my part, I continued the kiss. Slowly, our lips parted and our eyes opened. I looked into the girls eyes and couldn't believe who I was staring at. the girl I had been making out with in this damn pool was Lillie, my daughter.
I stared into her eyes lustfully as she did the same. Absentmindedly, my arms wrapped around her waist and forced her to kiss me, though it didn't take much effort. It took all my will to stop.
I looked into her eyes apologeticly. Then, I walked away. My heart was beating so fucking fast. I wanted her so badly, but she's my daughter. Why the hell did I continue to kiss her? Out of lust? Want? Both? My mind raced with my heart and neither of them slowed.
I decided to get some ice cream and relax. As I finished the cone, Lillie walked over and started to grab at her things. I sat there and watched the water flow her soft skin.
"Stupid bitch," Lillie muttered under her breath," has to go and ruin everything."
"Lillie, what's wrong?" I asked, my concern exposed in my voice.
"That stupid bitch has to ruin everything!" Lillie exclaimed in anger. Her voice then got softer. "Can we please go before she ruins anything else?"
"Sure," I said, a smile creeping onto my face.
We grabbed out things ang changed our clothing.
When I stepped out, a whole bunch of sexy, young girls started to flirt with me. I flirted back, having a great time. I could have sworn I saw Lillie out of the corner of my eye with a hurt expression upon her innocent face. I didn't let it bother me at the moment. She's my daughter, not my girlfriend.
I got away from the girls and met Lillie in the car, Lillie deciided she wanted to listen to 21st Century Breakdown. I decided take the long way home, so I pulled the car into the driveway as The Static Age ended.
"You didn't say anything the whole ride home, is something bothering you?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"
"Yes, you did. Letting all those girls all over you," Lillie replied, looking as though she wanted to say something else.
"SO? I'm a man, and men are pigs," I stated. "Why does it bother you so much?"
Lillie was silent before whispering,"Because I love you."
"I love you, too, Lillie,"I said at the same volume.
"No, you don't," Lillie said.
"What?" I asked, confused "You're trying to say I don't love you?"
"No...I meant... not in the same way. I've grown feelings for you," Lillie replied.
"It may be shocking to you, but I feel the same way about you, too," I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. "Why else do you think I didn't leave your side when you passed out? It's because I care to much about you."
"Could have fooled me wrong earlier," she muttered under her breath.
"Lille, today wasn't about being a free man again. I was there because I wanted to be with you," I sincerely stated, realizing our lips were only about an inch apart."Right now, there is no one I would rather be in this car with than you."
My lips gently pressed asgainst Lillie's, and I tasted the sweetness of her breath as my tongue entered her mouth. Soon, our kisses turned very sloppy as I made my way on top of her. 21 Guns blared through the speakers as the car started to heat up. I stopped the kiss before I ended up hitting my head on the ceiling.
"We better go inside," I said breathlessly as I wiped my mouth.
Lillie nodded as we both got out of the steamy car.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Good Riddiance(Time Of Your Life), Green Day
Comments and ratings would be nice :)