Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

And All My Thoughts, Are Only Of You

"Hey Billie, Lillie," Mike and Tre greeted.
"Hey," my father said back.
"I'll be up in my room if you need me," I said, heading up the stairs.
"Alright," he replied. "So, you guys wanna go practice for the tour?"
I started to put away things when I got a sudden cold chill and couldn't find my jacket. I was desperate for warmth, so I grabbed my blanket. There was a knock on my door.
"Come in," I said.
"My father walked into my room as I wrapped my blanket around my body, shortly closing the door.
"Um, I'll be downstairs with the guys if you need anything," he stated.
"Okay," I said through chattering teeth.
"Are you cold?" my father asked worriedly as the emotion took over his face.
"Yeah, but I'm fine," I replied.
He walked over towards me as he unbuttoned his long-sleeved shirt, exposing his bare chest. "Here, take it."
I was too cold to move, so he walked closer, unwrapped my blanket, and helped me into his shirt. The closeness of his body to mine was rebuilding our lust, and want. My hand wanderedto lace with his as he planted a soft kiss upon it. I looked into his lust filled eyes before planting a quick kiss upon his soft lips. With his free hand, he cradled and stroked my cheek with his thumb. OUr bodies tightly pressed together as we gave into the temptation.
We fell back on my bed in a sloppy, off target liplock, him on top of me. His lips softly brushed down my neck as his right hand rested at my thigh. Our lips met for one last kiss.
"I can't," he said breathlessly as he looked into my eyes apologeticly, yet lustful.
My fingertips brushed his beautiful face. I understood why he couldn't do it. My hand absently rubbed down the side of his neck and rested at his shoulder as I sat up to stare into his sparkling green eyes better. But by doing that, Billie's breath was now breathing into the lowest part of my neck. He swallowed breathlessly loud. I removed my hand from his shoulder and lifted his head to meet my eyes.
"I understand, Billie," I said looking into his eyes. "Besides, Mike and Tre are downstairs waiting for you."
For a couple minutes, we sat there and just breathed while looking into each other's eyes. I stared at the infuriatingly beautiful face that was before me and just wanted to have fun.
"You called me 'Billie'," Billie stated, breaking the silence.
"Well, I love you and-"
Billie's lips pressed against mine as he gave into the temptation. His hands moved slowly up my body to take off my shirt. The shirt rested at my wrists as I was pinned to the bed. Billie's lips met mine for a fierce, passionate kiss. His lips were only a centimeter from mine when there was a knock and my door opened to reveal a shocked Mike and Tre.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Only Of You, Green Day
coments and ratings are apriciated (: