Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

Here We Are(Billie's POV)

I finally gave up holding back my temptation and climbed on top of Lillie, my legs pinned on either sides of her waist. My hands glided up her shirt and I met her lips for a fierce passionate kiss. I pinned down her wrists, that held her shirt, against the bed as I planted kisses along her neck. My lips were only a centimeter frpm her's when her door opened to reveal shocked Mike and Tre's.
"What the hell?" MIke demanded.
I sat up straight with my legs still pinned where they wer as Lillie quickly pulled her shirt over her chest.
"It's not what it looks," I said.
"So you're saying you're not molesting your daughter?" Mike asked harshly. "Cause I'm sure as hell that's what it looks like."
"No, I-I-I'm-"
"It's nothing fr=or you to be concerned about," Lillie said.
"Lillie, you don't have to lie to us," Tre finally spoke.
"You had your skirt off your body and him on top of you," Mike stated. "We should be concerned."
"I'm not lying, Tre. There's nothing to be concerned about," Lillie said as she sat up, her beautiful face just an inch or two away from mine. I was tempted to kiss her again.
I moaned very loudly as I climbed off of the bed and walked out of the room.
"Damn, Billie, what crawled up your ass and died," Tre joked.
"Nothing," I shouted as I walked into my room.
I pulled out a random black t-shirt and put it on. I grabbed a comb to brush out the mess my hair had gotten into. Mike walked into the room as I finished putting on eyeliner.
"Billie, you can tell me anything," Mike stated calmly and sincere. "You know that, right?"
I nodded, not trusting my voice.
"You are such a bad liar, Billie Joe Armstrong," Mike said. "I know whatever that was going on in Lillie's room is something that shouldn't be ignored, and I know you know that too."
I sighed and looked at my long- time friend."You wouldn't understand."
"Yes, I would, Billie, because you are my friend. I know who you are. I don't like to see you hide things inside. I will understand," Mike stated, looking into my eyes. "Just tell me."
"I love her," I said, walking away from Mike and sitting on my bed.
"What?" Mike asked.
"I love Lillie," I said louder."I'm deeply in love with her and nothing can change my feelings for her."
I felt my eyes sting as tesr escaped my misted eyes. So much for the eyeliner...
"was Lillie trying to protect you?" Mike asked.
"No," I replied hoarsly. "I've felt this way about Lillie for a while and when we kissed..."
"You kissed her?!" Mike yelled in question. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
"It was an accident at first, Mike," I snapped. "When we pulled into the driveway, I asked her why she was quiet and then we got into an argument about... something that happened at the waterpark as we were leaving. She whispered that she loved me and I kissed her. Then we almost had hot, steamy sex to 21 Guns."
Mike looked at me with an expressionless face as he soaked in the information he pryed from me.
"Mike, can I tell you something?" I asked when I calmed down.
"Anything, Billie," Mike replied. "Whatever you say, whatever I say, will stay here between us."
"I sighed. "Ever since I kissed her...Mike, I want to make love to Lillie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Whataya Want From Me, Adam Lambert