Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

Holding On My Heart Like A Handgrenade(Jimmy's POV)

Lillie and I walked into the room and started to make out as soon as the door closed.
"Happy 14th birthday, babe," I whispered in her ear.
"Thank you," she said before our lips met.
Lillie slipped off her jacker, revealing her white sleeveless tank top. I hesitated before I kissed her again. We were about to get even more intimate, but I couldn't let it get that far. Yet.
"I love you, Lillie, but I'm not ready," I stated. "And I don't think you are either."
"I love you, too, Jimmy. And I am ready," Lillie stated. "And when you used to go out clubbing every night, you were ready then."
I kissed her slowly, tempted to let it carry on.
"I don't want to go back to my old life of sex and booze and drugs," I stated.
Lillie sighed before saying, "I understand."
I kissed forehead. "Can I take a shower?"
"Yeah, sure," Lillie replied.
I kissed her one last time before taking a five minute shower. I was fully dressed amd fixed up, so I decided to mut on my usual eyeliner.
I walked out to find my girlfriend ready to go in her tight leather skinny jeans, a skin tight black Green Day t-shirt, black stelleto boots, and her black leather jacket. Lillie also wore eyeliner and mascara. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, giving her a jiss on the cheek.
"You ready to go?" Lillie asked.
"I'm ready, alright," I replied, giving her an off target kiss.
Lillie slipped off her jacket while I undid my belt. I pulled my shirt ovet my head as she did the same.

******9:45pm******

Lillie lied on my bare chest as my hand ran through her beautiful jet black hair, only sheets covering our bodies as we panted. The one thing on my mind, other than how great it felt to have sex with Lillie, was that Joey Armstrong would be extremely pissed to find me in bed eith his sister.
Hell, Joey was pissed to find out that I, his best friend, liked her in the first place. Normally, my other junkie friends would be like 'Oh, Jimmy's horney. Stay away from her!,' but Joey took it differently. He acted as though I was trying to steal his girlfriend.
"I thought this would be totally different," Lillie said, pulling me from my thoughts.
"What would, babe?" I asked.
"I didn't think this would be so amazing," she replied.
I chuckled. "Neither did I."
"But you weren't a virgin."
"But I didn't enjoy it as much as I did now with you."
"I love you Jimmy."
"I love you, too, Lillie."
Before I fell asleep, I could have sworn I saw the bedroom door close.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: She's A Rebel, Green Day
suspense!
comments and ratings are very much apriciated :)