Sequel: To Say I Love You
Status: in the process of re-writing

Tell Me When it's Time

You Are The Moonlight Of My Life, Every Night

Jimmy's lips brushed down my neck and to my shoulder as his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Lillie Armstrong, will you go on a date with me tonight?" Jimmy asked.
"Sure," I replied, turning around to meet his lips for a quick kiss before heading into the bathroom to change.
When I walked out, Jimmy was putting on the last touches of his guyliner. Jimmy turned to face me as he put the eyeliner up.
"You look sexy," Jimmy said after giving me a kiss.
"Not as sexy as you," I said.
"Let's go," he said. "And you are ten times sexier than me."
As we were about to leave, we were met by Jake.
"Where you guys going?" Jake asked.
"To the movies," Jimmy replied.
"Can I come?" Jake asked.
"Um, we're kinda going on a date, Jake," Jimmy replied.
"Oh, okay. I understand," Jake said, heading towards his room. "Have fun!"
Jimmy and I didn't get home until 10:00pm, and we weren't greeted very kindly by a drunken Billie.
"Where were you two all day, eh?" Billie asked. Pure drunk.
"we went out," I replied.
"Bull-fucking-shit, Jake told me you guys went on a date," Billie said.
"Yeah, so?" Jimmy said. "She's my girlfriend, so I can go on a date with her whenever I please."
"Whatever, just go do whatever the hell you want, you seem to do so anyways," Billie shouted, walking to his room with a new bottle of vodka in his hand.
Jimmy and I entered our room with our hand innertwined. He cranked up the stereo and we became to slow dance to Last Night On Earth. Jimmy picked me up bridal style when the song was over and met my lips as he carried me over to our bed.
Five minutes later, we were sitting on our knees in a very passionate kiss, and a little off target. Jimmy's hands moved up my shirt, soaking up as much skin as he could, and pulled it off. He pulled off his shirt while I fumbled with his belt.
********10:45pm********
Jimmy and I stripped of our final clothes and he held me against his body.
"I love you so much, Lillie," Jimmy said.
"I love you, too, Jimmy," I said.
"I got a letter in the mail Lillie, I gotta go into the millitary," Jimmy said. "I have to leave tomorrow."
I turned to face him and he tightly hugged me as I did the same.
"No matter what happens, I will always love you, Jimmy," I said.
"As will I," Jimmy said as the rest of our night was as hot and steamy as it could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Last Night On Earth,Green Day