Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

They All Didn't See the Little Bit of Sadness in Me

Today was the day. I couldn't believe it. I sat in a cushiony chair with my long flowing dress and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I brushed my hand over my curled hair and made sure I looked presentable. While the rest of the bridal party was scurrying around to get everything in place, I dazed off and found myself thinking about the groom yet again. James.

I thought about when we first met. How his eyes twinkle with sincerity. How when he enters a room, everyone is drawn to him. How he makes me smile. How magical it was when we first kissed. The way he could make me laugh. How he always listens to me and treats me as though there's no one else in the world whenever I speak. Overall, how he makes me feel. He is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, and I couldn't picture my life with out him.

"Hello, earth to Marley! Let's get this show on the road!" My cousin Briana told me.

"I'm ready, I'm ready" I replied to a now frantic Briana.

As the bridal party got in order, I realized what events would happen in the next hour. This was going all too quickly, soon the double doors opened and I made my entrance. As I walked down the aisle, I smiled at my family, and then looked at James. He looked so handsome in his black Armani tuxedo and when he smiled at me, I swear my heart melted.

I walked to the altar, then James quickly whispered "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I replied uncertainly, and he picked up on it.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" he reassured, and smiled that breathtaking smile yet again.

"I hope so" I mouthed to him as I got into the place where I would be standing until the ceremony ended.

Suddenly everyones eyes dashed to the back of the room and James' smile was a million times brighter, if that was even possible.

All of a sudden, the congregation stood. A flawlessly beautiful girl in a white gown appeared and she gracefully sauntered to the front of the church. As she got to the altar, she mouthed "I Love You" to James, which he returned, smiling that smile again. I felt as though I was being taunted, I couldn't bare it.

Then, the bride handed me the flowers. That was my job. I held the bride's flowers. I guess that's what all maid-of-honors do. Yes, you heard right, I'm the maid of honor.

"Do you, Anastasia Gabriella Petrova, take James Edward Franco to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in richer or poorer, until death do you part?" The priest recited, and I practically cringed when I heard the reply.

"I do."

"And do you, James Edward Franco take Anastasia Gabriella Petrova to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in richer or poorer, until death do you part?

"I do."

"Now before I pronounce you husband and wife, does anyone object to this act?" He asked the crowd.

"I object!" I heard someone say. Who could it be? Oh shit, it was me. Why can I never keep things in my head? Ugh, my lack of holding in my thoughts makes my life so complicated.

Suddenly, everyone in the church turned to me in shock. James' expression was unreadable, and everyone's mouths hung open due to my sudden outburst. The bride's eyes bulged as she stared at me, looking as though she had just caught a glimpse of a ghost, or Jesus.

If I forgot to mention this, which I probably did, the bride is my older, perfect sister named Anastasia. What made me feel more guilty is that she's the most kind-hearted, selfless person walking the earth. Now, before you judge me as a jealous whore, you have to hear the whole story. And I'm more than ecstatic to tell it to you right from the beginning....
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a look into the future, per say. The majority of the story will be what happened before this day. After I get up to this, I'll write about what happens after Marley objects. I've decided to put my Nick stories on hiatus due to lack of comments. Please comment, rate, and subscribe and tell your friends to do the same! I want this story to be successful :) Thanks to my devoted readers, I love you all.

xox, Gracie <3