Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

Ignorance is Love and I Need That

The director then told us, "Okay, we're practicing the scene when John and Savannah have their first kiss with one another. Anndddd, action!"

I looked at James, who smiled at me. I just stood there and gulped, I was kind of nervous.


"Everything's going to be fine" he reassured me.

We then practiced the scene, and I was ready. After I said my last line, James reached down to kiss me. I kissed him back and we kind of just started making out at that point. He was an amazing kisser, one of the best. After the kiss ended, we kind of just smiled at each other.

The director then cleared his throat and said, "James. I'm pleased to say that you are the perfect John, you got the part."

James jumped in the air and picked me up, then spun me around.

"We have to celebrate!" he told me. "How about dinner tonight? I'll pick you up at your place"

"Sure, why not. I need at least one friend in LA" I said, chucking.

James laughed and said, "Don't worry, before you know it, you'll have a ton of friends. Your a cool girl."

"Yeah, I guess" I said to him. "So where are we going tonight?"

"It's a surprise, which means I can't tell you" He said, smirking.

"Ugh fine. Is it fancy or casual?" I asked him.

"Its casual. So dress comfortably" he replied.

"Sounds good. Well, I have to go finish unpacking. I'll see you at seven" I told him.

"See you at seven" he replied, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

What to wear, what to wear? After unpacking, I sat in one of the couches in my giant closet and looked a couple of feet away to where my casual clothes were. I then found a pair of light washed ripped jeans, paired it with a colorful Urban Outfitters sleeveless shirt, threw on a pair of Havaianas and carried a brown leather messenger bag from Bloomingdales. I went down the hall and brushed my teeth in my cute blue bathroom, then walked down to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Fiji. I checked the time on my BlackBerry and it said 6:45. After I put my phone down, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to reveal James.

"You're early" I said, greeting him with a hug.

"I know, I know. I don't like being late" he replied. "So, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready" I told him.

"Okay good" he said, walking behind me and putting a blindfold on me to cover my eyes.

"James, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Relax, Mar, I don't want you to see where we're going until we get there." He answered.

He then walked me out of my front door and locked it. He opened a car door for me, and closed it when I got in. We made small talk for about twenty minutes before the car came to a stop.

"We're here" he told me, leading me out of his car. "No peeking"

"I'm not gonna peak, I pinky promise" I said, joking with him. But then I felt his pinky sliding around mine and gripping it for a few second before letting it go.

"Now it's official" he told me. "No crosses count"

I laughed at the childish voice that he used when he said that. He then walked me through sand and I was pretty sure we were at a beach. He took the blindfold off of me and I gasped at the sight in front of me. In front of me, I saw a picnic table, with a tablecloth and two lit candles. Next to it I saw a tray with two covered dishes, and all of the surrounding palm trees were wrapped in white lights. It was breathtaking.

"Do you like it?" He whispered in my ear, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"No" I replied.

"What?!" He said confusedly. "But I worked so hard and I really thought I did a good job and -"

I cut him off, and put my finger on his lips "Shh, first off, you talk to much. Second off, I don't like it. I love it. And lastly, you didn't do a good job; you did an amazing job. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and I really appreciate it"

"Really?" he said confusedly, "Well, I'm glad you love it, I really wanted to impress you. I like you a lot Marley. I don't want you to think I'm weird because we just met, but I feel a connection with you. Unlike anything I've ever felt, I can't even explain it. I just want to be around you. The second you left today, I missed you. It sounds crazy, I know, but I had to get that off my chest."

I then did something that I didn't think I would do. I grabbed his face and kissed him. And he kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! :)
xox, Gracie