Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

I'm Super Paranoid, It's Like a Sixth Sense

I then did something that I didn't think I would do. I grabbed his face and kissed him. And he kissed back.

"Wow" James said after we stopped kissing each other "I didn't expect you to do that"

"It was one of those now or never things, what can I say" I replied.

"I'm glad you did it" he told me.

"I'm glad I did to" I said back.

"So does this mean we're like, together now?" He asked, his eyes hopeful.

"Well you have to ask me to be your girlfriend first" I replied coyly.

"Marley Petrova, you wanna be my girl?" He asked me, and I swear my heart melted yet again.

"Of course" I said, grabbing his face and kissing him yet again.

For the next seven and a half months, James and I were inseparable. We went everywhere together. We went to premieres, we filmed Dear John, and we even went on Ellen and Oprah together. Life was good. Life was great. Life was perfect. My family still hasn't met James yet, though. They still haven't gotten an offer on the house, so they won't be coming until it's sold. I hadn't even told Ana yet, and she's the person I'm closest to. I didn't want them to know I was dating James, not yet. I know that nobody in my family, not even Ana, knew who he was, and they've never seen our interviews together. If she saw James, she wouldn't even know that he's the guy who played Saul in Pineapple Express, or John in Dear John. She was too focused on helping the community and becoming a model. I wasn't lonely anymore though, James stayed at my place every night. It was nice, having him there to protect me whenever I needed him.

"Morning babe" he said, kissing me quickly before running out the door saying "I have to get to set early and film something for the MTV Movie Awards. I want you to come visit me so I can take you to lunch. Bye, I love you"

He was officially the most amazing guy on the planet. I was so in love, even if we've only been dating for about eight months.

Today I was going to visit James on set of his other movie, Date Night. I walked onto set and walked into his dressing room. Then I saw Mila Kunis on top of him…and they were making out.

"Wow, I must be the biggest moron" I stated, causing Mila to jump off of him and walk up to me.

"Marley, it isn't what it looks like" she said to me.

"Get away from me Mila, I'm not in the mood"

"But we had to --" she said before I cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it" I stated coldly.

"Babe…" James said "You don't understand"

"Yeah James, actually I do. Don't let the blonde hair fool you, I'm not an idiot." I stated and walked out.

James started running after me and continued to scream my name. I got in my car, locked the doors, and sped off. I opened the front door with all my might when I walked in. I took all of James' stuff and threw it on the lawn. He pulled up at my house and I heard him scream "What the fuck!" I couldn't help but laugh during my crying fest. He was in for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, I hoped you guys liked it anyways. The next chapter will be in James POV!
xox, Gracie :)