Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

Want To Settle Down and Stop Being So Flirty

James POV

"Morning babe" I said, kissing Marley quickly before running out the door saying "I have to get to set early and film something for the MTV Movie Awards. I want you to come visit me so I can take you to lunch. Bye, I love you"

Today, I was on set early to film something for the MTV Movie Awards, which was six months away, but they wanted the tape early so they could edit and compile it. Long story short, since Mila Kunis played my wife in Date Night, we found out we were nominated for best kiss, and had to recreate it in my dressing room. There was one camera guy that set up in my closet so that he didn't take up space in my tiny dressing room. He kept the closet door open so that he could film the kiss that would win us an award. I know it sounds sketchy, but hey, I really wanted to win an award. It was all business for both Mila and I. But then I heard my door open while Mila was on top of me.

"Wow, I must be the biggest moron" I heard Marley say, causing Mila to jump off of me and walk up to her.

"Marley, it isn't what it looks like" she said to her.

"Get away from me Mila, I'm not in the mood" she said back.

"But we had to --" she said before Marley cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it" she stated coldly.

"Babe…" I said "You don't understand"

"Yeah James, actually I do. Don't let the blonde hair fool you, I'm not an idiot." She told me and then she walked out.

I started running after her and continued to scream her name. Then she just drove off like a maniac. I knew she was going home, so I hopped into my black Lamborghini and drove to Marley's. When I got there, all my shit was on the lawn. I flipped out and screamed "What the fuck!" I was pissed. I didn't cheat on Marley, I loved her, but if she was going to be crazy and paranoid about this, then maybe it's good that she's done with me, even if i'll miss her more with every second that goes by.

fast forward >>

It's been around five months since Marley and I split up. Who am I kidding, it's been five months, twenty-seven days, and about three hours? I feel like such a woman, counting the hours. I've called Marley once an hour every single day, but I stopped about two months ago because I felt like a creep. I just haven't been hung up on a girl this much since, well…forever. I'm now seeing someone else though. Her name is Anastasia Marie and she's beautiful. She came to L.A. to be a model and lives in the Hills with some friends.

I was going out to dinner with her tonight and I was going to ask her to marry me. I know what you're probably thinking, "How could he do that to Marley?" Well, she won't talk to me, so what am I supposed to do? Wait for her forever? I think not. I have to move on with my life, and Anastasia is going to be my main priority, not the remnants of Marley. I'll always love her, and I'm not over her…at all, but I think Anastasia is filling my void of loneliness and she's doing a pretty good job at it. I just picked up Anastasia and I'm taking her to Mizu, her favorite restaurant, where I'm going to propose. Ten minutes later, we walked into Mizu, and went to the check-in.

"Name?" The waiter said.

"Reservations for 2, under the name Franco" I told him.

"Right this way" he said while leading us to a more secluded table, just the way AnaMarie and I liked it; without any media attention. I pulled out the chair for her and then sat across from her.

"James, you really didn't have to do this. We could've just gone to the drive-thru at In-N-Out and then gone back to my place. This is so fancy and special" she told me sincerely.

She was really kind and compassionate. She one day wants to start a performing arts agency and shelter for poor teenagers with dreams of being famous. She always gave back to the community. We met at a charity event in Santa Monica about four and a half months ago and hit it off. Your probably wondering why I'm proposing to her after only around five months of dating; but I was going to propose to Marley after eight months. Ugh, I have got to stop thinking about Marley already.

"AnaMarie, relax. I wanted to, it's a special night" I said, smiling my infamous one-sided smile.

"Whatever you say" she replied cutely. After we got our main course, I went next to her and got on one knee, while she gasped.

"James, oh my God, seriously?" she said in a mixture of happiness and disbelief.

"Yeah, Anastasia, I love you. I want you to be my wife. You're amazing, and selfless, and sincere, and just, well, real." I told her. "So what do you say?"

"I say this ring looks like it could feed all of Africa" she said jokingly.

"So is that a yes?" I asked her.

"Of course… but you have to meet my family first." She said.

"Okay, awesome" I told her. "How about the night after the MTV Movie Awards?"

"That's perfect James" she said, kissing me while I put the ring on her finger. "Besides, you have to meet my sister, you'll love her"

"Are you sure I don't know her?" I asked, she wouldn't even give me her name.

"Well, you do, but I want it to be a surprise. I know you love her though" She told me. Oh God. I thought, It could be anybody.

"All right babe, sounds great" I told her, kissing her lips. I needed to move on, I bet Marley already has…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!! :) sorry I haven't updated in forever