Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

My Hearts an Open Sword and I Hope it Heals Soon

Marley's POV

Tonight was the night of the MTV Movie Awards. I went with my assistant to pick up my white Herve Leger dress from his studio in LA. After that I picked up the Louboutin shoes that I'd be wearing and then went to my hair and makeup stylists in the Hills. Six hours later, I was in my limo on my way to downtown LA. I got out of the limo and walked down the red carpet, taking pictures with fans and signing autographs. I also took pictures for various magazines before heading inside.

During the show, I sat with my closest guy friend Shia LaBeouf. Everyone thought we were dating, but we were just best friends. During the awards, we watched some of my favorite people perform, such as Lady GaGa, Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, and The Script. About two hours into the awards show, the best kiss nominees came onto the screen. All of the stars had to recreate their kiss on the set of the the movie they shared it during. The last nominees where James and Mila. They showed them recreating the exact same kiss before I barged in…. I was wrong. James didn't cheat on me. God, I ruined the best relationship I've ever had. I should've believed Mila when she said it was strictly business, but no, I jumped to conclusions and now I live twenty-four hours a day with the consequences.

Mila looked at me from across the room with a sad look. Earlier this month she sent me a fruit basket with a card that said,

Dear Marley,
I'm really sorry about what happened. I just wanted you to know it was all business and that neither me nor James would ever do that to you. I hope one day you can believe us.
Love, Mila :)


I'm so mad at myself right now. Shia just rubbed my back and said that if it's meant to be, it will happen.

After the awards show I went home and realized that I had a voicemail from Ana. I typed my password on my voicemail and listened to the message.

Hey little sis! Okay so you know how I've been seeing that guy for like five months? Well he proposed! I'm getting married! I am so excited! We're all having dinner together at mom and dad's house tomorrow because I want you all to meet him. I think you guys will be so happy because I know you'll love him. Believe it or not, you know him already. It's a surprise for both of you guys, he doesn't know you're my sister but I know he'll be happy. You guys are going to be the best of friends and I hope you approve. I'll see you tomorrow, I love you! Bye!"

I ended the voicemail and fell back on my bed. I wonder who it could be. Well, it could be anyone. I've worked with so many handsome guys in Hollywood that would love Ana. It was probably Channing. We were texting yesterday and he mentioned his girlfriend was an up-and-coming model. And he thought he could fool me… Well I'm so happy for them, they'd be amazing together.

A few minutes later, I took a shower and then put on some sweats and a tank top. I went to lay in bed and wondered who this guy could be until I fell asleep...

I woke up the next day at two o'clock in the afternoon. Dinner was at four at mom and dad's house. I was excited to meet my sister's fiance. He had better treat her good because she's the nicest, most caring, and innocently perfect girl I know. I changed into a flowery Urban Outfitters dress with black round-toe Louboutin pumps. Hey, I had to make a good outside of work impression for this guy.

I got there before Ana and her fiance did, and sat in the living room with the rest of my family. We all bet on who the guy could be. My brother's said Zac Efron, my sister said Joe Jonas, my parents said Shia, and I said Channing; but when Ana and her fiance walked in holding hands, my jaw dropped. So did her fiancé's.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update of the day!!! :)