Status: Main Priority

I Am Happy, That's Just the Saddest Lie

Wish I Was Jigga Man, Carefree Livin

After I almost crashed about four times due to blurry vision from crying so much, I made it to Shia's condo in Malibu. I walked into his building and waited for him to open his door.

"Marley? What are you doing here? Is everything okay?" he asked me.

"Everything's fine" I told him as I tried my best to wipe all of the tears away from my eyes.

"No it isn't. Here, let's go inside. I'll make you some coffee." He said, escorting me from the doorway into his kitchen.

"Now tell me everything" He said, as he made the coffee. I proceeded to tell him how Ana's fiancee was James, about the awkward tension at dinner, and how we had a heart to heart on my parent's front steps.

After the coffee was done, we went into Shia's living room and sat on his couch, facing one another.

"Look, Marley. I personally think James still loves you and that he will realize it in due time. You just have to be patient and try to get yourself together until then. And always remember that whenever you needed me, I'm just a phone call away." he said to me, as I sipped my coffee.

That's why I loved Shia, he was so nice to me. "Thanks Shia, you always know what to say"

"No problem Marley. I just don't want to see you like this. It kills me on the inside knowing that you feel the way you feel. You're a beautiful girl. You shouldn't be crying over a guy, you should be treated like a princess" he told me.

Then he did the unimaginable, he kissed me. And I didn't do a thing to stop him. After making out on his couch, things got a little out of hand I should say, and we ended up having sex. Twice. I was kind of ashamed of myself but that was life. I needed to get over James. He was way over me.

The next morning, my BlackBerry calendar reminded me that I had a dress fitting over at Monique Lhuillier for the wedding. Oh, what a joy. Shia made us some coffee and we agreed that last night was strictly a one time thing unless either of us are that depressed that we need to have sex with one another, and only when we're single. I kissed him on the cheek and bid him farewell, walking to my car and driving to Monique's boutique.

When I got there, I saw my thin, tall, and gorgeous sister in a beautiful dress. It was poofy and princess-like. Safe to say, I was jealous. Even if she was wearing a garbage bag I would still be jealous because she was marrying James. My James.

"Marls! I'm so glad you're here. I found you an amazing dress, it's over there in the dressing room all the way on the left. Go try it on!" she said happily.

"Okay" I said back.

I tried on the dress and Ana was right, it looked really nice. It was a champagne color, and it was long and made of silk. It was a one shoulder dress and I absolutely loved it. When I walked out of the dressing room Ana ran up to me.

"Oh my God! You look beautiful Marley! I love it!" she said.

"Thanks Ana, so you really like it?" I asked unsurely.

"Of course! You look stunning! I better watch out, James might want to marry you instead!" She said joking around, but more than anything else in the world, I hoped that her words came true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about how short this was, I didn't like it too much.