Status: Contest Entry ONE-SHOT! 8D

The Reason I Killed You...

01.

I sighed as Officer Jones sat me in the hard, plastic chair. He was here to talk to me, again. It was to see if I was the real killer. The killer of me ex-boyfriend, Toby. The room was plain, white, and cold. Goosebumps raised on my arms, and I smiled as he glared at me.

"Why, aren't we a little grumpy today." I mumbled, giggling a bit.

"Shut up, Annette. Why'd you kill Toby? What did he do?" Officer Jones asked, all I could do was shrug. But I decided to tell the truth, it wasn't like I'd be released anyways.

"I'll tell you why, because I like you, but then again that was why I killed him." I started, confusing Officer Jones. "I liked him, wait, that's not the word... I loved him so much. He cheated on me, you ever be cheated on?"

"No, I'm happily married." He informed me, and I nodded.

"That's good, because if you're cheated on... you do some bad things. Take me for example, Toby decided to cheat on me, the gorgeous goth girl, for a pink wearing prep. I mean, who does that?" I stopped, and drank some green tea. "I was clueless, and when he finally told me that he was seeing somebody else, that he was cheating on me, they had already slept together 3 times before that."

"That's upsetting." Jones mumbled, not interested. He probably was only in there so that I told him the story, the detectives were watching from the window, only I couldn't see them.

"Anyway, I was upset. I've loved him for 2 years because of who he was. She only loved him because he's the best guy to sleep with. But he had shown her off to me ever since he dumped me, for 2 months. And I couldn't stand that anymore." I stood up, and walked over to Officer Jones.

"What are you doing, sit down!"

"But I have to tell you a secret. Please?" I begged, batting my violet eyes.

"Fine, make it quick. I'll be writing it down, though. Hands behind your back so that you don't hurt me, you've been known to kill with bare hands." He instructed, and I obeyed. I may be able to kill with my hands, but my strongest weapon was my voice. I leaned to his ear, detectives watching from the window, and whispered something simple.

"Die." And he fell to the floor, I kicked the door down seconds later and ran out of the room. Not anymore. Nobody could stop me now.

"And that was the reason why I killed him." I mumbled, running into the night.

It had been 5 days since I killed Officer Jones with my voice, and 1 month since I killed Toby, and I laughed. Did I really care what happened to them? Of course not, right now I was on my 8th killing with my newest ex-boyfriend, Mark. He had touched me, and he was dead... now.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but I had to finish it because It interested me enough. 8D
Hope you enjoyed it, comments would make me happy!