The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

Sports Festival #1

Rin plopped down in the desk beside her two friends. The looked over at her and smiled.

“What did you sign up for?” Mink asked.

“Well, let’s see,” Rin leaned back in the chair. “I didn’t sign up for anything. Everyone else signed me up for stuff.”

“Like what?” Kisa asked, glancing at Mink.

“Oh…I don’t know…EVERYTHING!” Rin yelled loudly. “I’m signed up for the 100 meter, 200 meter and 400 meter sprints! The 800 meter run, the 1000 meter run and the 1500 meter run! Oh! And the freakin’ 5000 meter run! AND the 10000 meter run!” she yelled. “Oh! I forgot the hurdles! Yeah, I’m signed up for the 100 meter and 400 meter hurdles! Like seriously?! Is there anyone else who can run in this class!?” she turned to the class and yelled.

“What about the relay?” Kisa asked with a small laugh. Rin glanced back at her.

“Yes! I’m signed up for the relay too!” Rin yelled. Kisa let out a loud laughed; Mink soon joined in. Rin silently raised an eyebrow. “You two… YOU DID THIS!”

“Oh relax Rin!” Kisa laughed.

“Yeah!” Mink laughed. “You’re the best runner we have!”

“So!?” Rin yelled.

Mink and Kisa loudly continued laughing. Rin silently plopped down in her chair, angrily staring her two ‘friends’ down as they laughed at her pain.

Fin (for now!)
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will be continued as soon as I get off my lazy butt and work on it.
HAHAHAHA
(this is robin by the way.)