The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

The Cultural Festival

It was the day of the cultural festival at Rin, Mink, and Kisa’s school. As student body president, Mink’s classmates made it her job to run a café for the festival. Of course, this was all the invitation Mink needed. In no time at all, every single detail for the in-class café was planned.

The day of the festival, everyone arrived super early to set up. Tables were set, the boys set up a mini-kitchen, and the girls got into their serving uniforms. Rin and Kisa however, decided their uniforms needed something more interesting…

“Watch out! Coming through!” Yelled Rin. Mink turned around only to be knocked over by Rin. On roller skates. Three loud ‘Oof!’s later, Rin, Kisa, and Mink were in a pile on the floor.

“Get off!” Mink shouted from the bottom of the pile. She clawed her way out with steam coming from her ears. “ROLLER SKATES?! REALLY?!”

Rin and Kisa gave her sheepish grins. “We though it would be more interesting!” they said. Mink sighed.

“Fine.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later, and the café was buzzing. Mink surveyed the scene proudly. Things seemed to be running pretty smoothly under the direction of the new President.

CRASH!!

Okay, somewhat smoothly.

“I am so sorry!” Kisa said to a now dripping-wet customer. “Here, take a towel to dry off. Are you okay?”

“Meh, he’s fine!” called Rin from across the room. “Boiling tea is nothing!

“Rin! Kisa!” Mink walked over to them. “Boiling tea is something to worry about. Kisa, please try to keep the drinks off the customers, okay?” she asked pleadingly. She looked at the rather damp man. “Sir, I’m sorry for this incident. If you like, our infirmary can provide you with some burn-relief lotion. I’ll find someone to escort you there.”

Ten minutes later, the incident was forgotten. Everyone was too busy to hold a grudge. That is, until….

“Does anyone smell something burning?” Mink asked no one in particular. Several customers looked around, sniffing the air. Mink’s eyes widened. Oh no, she thought. She looked toward the makeshift kitchen at the back of the room…

Stepping up on a table, she yelled “ATTENTION CUSTOMERS! HIT THE DECK!”

Everyone immediately got down on the ground just in time for a small explosion to resound through the room. The sprinklers came raining down on the crowd. Mink stood up.

“Everyone, please exit the room calmly and quietly! Please make your way to the infirmary so we can make sure there are no injuries!”

As the crowd -and staff- made their way to the halls, Mink searched with a hawks’ eye for the two responsible for the chaos.

Searching...searching…
Target sighted. Moving in for the kill.

“Not so fast you two!” She yelled, pointing and Kisa and Rin.

“RUN!” Kisa yelled. They ran. And ran. Mink was hot on their tails.

“I’m going to kill you!!!” She shouted as they raced through the crowded halls.

To make a long story short, Mink eventually caught Rin and Kisa. Then she tied them up so they wouldn’t escape. She had to gag Rin to stop her from yelling “RAPE! RAPE! I PLEAD THE FIFTH!”.

"We're not in America!" Mink yelled back, stuffing a sock in Rin's mouth.

What caused the explosion, you ask? Well, Rin decided it would be a good idea to hot wire the toaster oven and microwave to run simultaneously. And she made Kisa keep a look out for Mink.

As punishment, the whole class had to clean up the mess and replace the windows. And by ‘the whole class’, they meant Rin, Kisa, and Mink. Also, the class was banned from doing anything involving cookware in next years’ festival.

“I don’t see why I have to help clean up this mess.” Mink said sourly.

“Because you couldn’t control us this time?” Kisa offered.

“Yeah,” Rin said, “I mean, this is US we’re talking about. You should have known better Mink.”

Mink hit Rin over the head with her rag. “Shut up and clean.”

>Fin<
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikayla here!
I had a lot of fun writing this. I think it came out pretty well!

AND SEE ROBIN. I TOLD YOU I'D HAVE IT UP BEFORE YOU LEFT FOR WORK!
<3

Tell me how you liked it!
-Mikayla/Mink