The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

Football adventures

Rin and Setsuko yelled as she ran over to her friend, happily knocking over anyone who stood in her way,

“Hey there good buddy.” Rin laughed.

“You aren’t going to believe this!” Setsuko yelled, waving her hands around in the air.

“What!? What!?” Rin yelled, joining her by throwing her hands up as well.

“We. You and Me.” Setsuko said. “Are going.” she paused for dramatic effect- which worked, because Rin was literally an inch away from Setsuko’s face holding onto her arms tightly. “To try out for a full contact football team!”

“YESSSSS!!!!” Rin screamed, throwing her arms out- accidentally knocking down someone who was walking by.

Mink and Kisa looked over.

“I’m so excited!” Rin yelled as she danced around the classroom. Setsuko happily joined in.

“Wait…” Kisa said. “Full contact football is a boy’s sport…isn’t it?”

“It is.” Mink answered.

“Then how are they-”

“They’re not.” Mink sighed.

<><><><>

Rin and Setsuko happily stepped out onto the football field and walked over to the team.

All the guys looked over, watching them walk in their tiny gym shorts.

“Morning coach.” Rin said happily. The coach looked over at them and sighed. “We’re here to try out for the team.”

“For the last time, you two can’t join the team.” The coach said. “It’s a BOY’S team. You two are GIRLS.”

“Sexist bastard!” Setsuko yelled as she stopped stretching.

“Wha-”

“According to the law, under article 205, section C,” Rin spoke, holding up a paper. “As coach, you are obligated to allow any student willing, to try out for your sport.” Rin finished. “We’re students.”

“You have no choice.” Setsuko said slyly.

“It’s the LAW.” Both Rin and Setsuko said.

The coach sighed quietly. “Fine, fine.” he said. “You can try out.” he turned back to his team. “Takumi, Haru, Ira and Taro. You four make a team for these girls. And we’ll-”

“Oh, no, no.” Rin said from behind the coach. The coach looked at her. “Setsuko and I, I and Setsuko, will face all of your men.”

“That’s too dangerous.” The coach said.

“Perhaps.” Setsuko slid in. “But according to the law, article 205, section-”

“Fine!” The coach yelled. “You two vs. the team!”

Rin and Setsuko looked at each other and happily high fived.

“Line up!” The coach yelled.

<><><><>

“Hike!” One of the players yelled as he tossed the football to a teammate. Rin swiftly jumped into the air and intercepted it. She happily ran down the field as all the other men chased after her.

“Touch down!!!” Rin laughed as she reached the line. She loudly slammed the football into the grass and danced around.

“Yessss!!!” Setsuko yelled. “In your face!”

“Alright, alright.” The coach said. “Let’s try that again.”

<><><><>

After what seamed to be an eternity of football games, the team finally stopped. Screams could be heard coming from the pile of athletes on the ground.

“My leg!”

“She…she bit my ear!”

“I’m bleeding!”

“I think I broke something…”

The coach stared at his athletes in shock. Rin and Setsuko happily stood beside each other.

“Oh my…how!?” The coach yelled. “Get up!” he yelled at his team. “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“They’re too strong for us…” The Quarterback cried. “We need them…”

The coach looked over at the girls. They silently smiled at him.

“You two… make the team.” he growled.

Rin and Setsuko looked at each other.

“Actually,” Rin said, looking back at the coach.

“We have other things we’d rather do.” Setsuko finished.

The coach’s eyes widened. “Wha-”

“Thanks for the offer though.” Rin laughed as she stuck out her tongue. Her and Setsuko happily walked off the field and high fived.

The coach silently stared at them in shock.

“No!” One of the players yelled from the ground. “Come back!”

FIN.
♠ ♠ ♠
ADVENTURE!!