The School Life is the MiRiKi Friends!

The Play Part 1

~Monday~

“All right students,” Ms. Kobayashi said from the front of the room. “This year’s play for the cultural festival is the story of the Beauty and the Beast and our class was chosen to act it out! I want each of you to look at the script I’m passing out. Tomorrow we will have a vote on who get’s to play what part.”

~Later~

“Did you figure out who you want to be yet?” Mink asked walking over to Kisa and Rin’s desks.

“Beast!”

“Belle!”

They yelled as loudly as possible, getting little suspicious glares from Ms. Kobayashi. “What about you?”

“I don’t know, one of the servants in the castle I guess. I have to help direct so it can’t be a big part.”

“This is going to be so much fun!” Rin and Kisa cheered.

~Tuesday~

“Has everyone voted?” Ms. Kobayashi asked looking over the paper bags, each with a different characters name on it. “I’ll start with this one,” she said holding up the bag, “And move down the line. Afterwards I want both Student Representatives to discuss with the class about rehearsals and costumes.”

Emptying the bag and counting the votes she read, “The Dog Chair Thing shall be, Mink.”

“What?! But that’s not a real part! I don’t remember that being in the script!” Mink complained.

“The class has spoken,” Ms. Kobayashi spoke in her distant T.V. reality show spokesperson voice as she stared out into the class, afterward she continued to count the other bags.

“Mrs. Pots will be Emiko, The Red Triplet is Suki, Lumire is Daisuke,” she paused at the next three bags and sighed. Sorting the three bags silently Ms. Kobayashi pointed to three particular students. “Rin, Kisa, Setsuko. I want the three of you to behave. Bad behavior equals no play for you! Got it?”

“Yes, Ms. Kobayashi,” The girls replied in unison.

“Good, now the Beast is Rin, Belle is Kisa and Setsuko is Gaston. These are three of the most important characters. I NEED you to be good!”

“Yes!” the three of them cheered, standing up and high fiving one another before they remembered the warning, quickly sitting back down, acting like nothing happened.

~Wednesday~

“Class 2-B is making the costumes and setting up the stage. We need everyone to stay after today for measurements. Start memorizing you lines. We start rehearsal tomorrow. Don’t forget it ends at 5:00. I’ll post up the schedule before the end of the day,” Mink said in front of the class, starring at Rin and Kisa who were completely ignoring her.

“Why Beast that wasn’t a nice thing to do!” Kisa turned her back on Rin.

“Belle! Why won’t you love me?!” Rin yelled dropping to the ground at Kisa’s feet. The entire class was mesmerized.

“Because you’re a big ugly monster!” Kisa yelled, backing up.

“No!!” Rin yelled, covering her face and rolling all over the ground. Suddenly she stood up took Kisa’s hand and the two bowed.

“Thank you, Thank you,” the two said.

Trying to keep the smirk off her face and steady her voice Mink walked up to the two girls.

“Have you been listening to a single thing I’ve said at all? And did you even look at the script? Belle doesn’t reject the Beast. She really loves him.”

“But this is more fun,” Rin whined.

“It adds a twist!” Kisa added.

“And ruins the play. It would only be like 20 minutes long. We’ll follow the script.”

“That’s no fun!” they complained falling into their chairs.

~After School~

“Alright everyone pair up with someone from class 2-B to get your measurements taken. Tomorrow we’ll be discussing the designs of the costumes,” Ms. Kobayashi said as she dismissed the class.

“Kisa! Emiko!” Rin complained, “How long is this gonna take? I wanna go home!”

“About a half and hour if you hurry up,” Mink said joining the group with Setsuko.

“Then we might as well get started, “Emiko was the first to go and pair up. The others followed.

Everyone was plenty busy trying to figure out how best to make the costumes and get the measurement when suddenly there was a loud scream.

“Get it out of me! Get it out of me!” Kisa yelled holding up her hand, running around the room knocking everything down.

“Kisa what’s wrong?” Ms. Kobayashi rushed over looking at Kisa’s hand. A tiny little needle was barley sticking into her hand.

“I set my hand down and it poked me,” Kisa yelled almost crying.

“Oh stop being such a baby,” Daisuke said coming over and taking the needle. “It was barley touching you.”

“Thank you,” Kisa said gratefully.

“Now clean up your mess,” he said patting her head, as they looked around the destroyed room.

“Who knew Kisa could be this destructive by herself,” Ms. Kobayashi said exasperated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it was really really long!!!
It's part one of da da dada! 3!
That's alot of parts.
I'll have the other's up as soon as possible!
~Kisa