Sequel: A Cry or a Scream

A Word or A Letter

Friends

“Who was that John?” asked Ichabod timidly. He was more or less hiding behind Tom this entire ordeal.

“Let’s go inside, it’s cold out here.” I said, temporally ignoring Ichabod’s question.

“Wait a second John. We just stood by you while you broke some girl’s heart! Now, we would like to know why!” Tom demanded.

“I will explain inside. I’m freezing my ass off.” That shut them up. They have never heard me curse. Frankly, I was surprised too.

Once inside, I sat the twins down, made some coffee, and got down to business.

“I went on a date with that girl months ago. I was kind of roped into it by one of the people I worked with. We went to the movies, nothing happened. I said goodbye. Three months later, she shows up on my doors step. I find out she was stalking me, I tell her to go away. You guys were there.” I finished.

Tom sighed. “Let’s try to forget this incident, shall we?” He grinned mischievously. “After all, friends are supposed to lighten the mood after getting yelled at by a stalker.”

This made me and Ichabod smile. “So what do you want to do?” I questioned, intrigued.

At this, the twins shared a look, both with a small twinkle in their eyes.

“To John’s room!”

Faster than I could comprehend, they went racing around me to the door behind my back.

“Idiots, get out of there! That’s private!” Yelling, I stumbled into my room. I found them going through my notebooks, books, CD’s, and even my computer files. At least they didn’t check the trunk in the closet.

“Hey Tom, look at this!”

Why me?