‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

I said I just wander around with my eyes wide shut because of you. I'm a sleepwalker walker walker!

“Zette! You have to be in this game!” my teacher yells at me. I sigh taking one of the earphones out looking at her. They're playing baseball, but I kinda don't want to be in the game, firstly 'Coz it's boring, and second, I can't run. Alex looks over at me worriedly, I give him 'I'm fine' look and he nods slightly. I look at my teacher.

“sorry what did you say?” I ask her. She just roll her eyes and point towards my team. Which stand of Anne, Ance, Jenna, Maria and Alex.

“you, play now!” she yells. I sigh then points towards my stomach. Then my neck.

“I have bronchitis and can't run without loosing my breath, and I'm pregnant. And you want me to run and play? Excuse me but are you dumb or something?” I ask her. She growls slighlty then walks over to me bending to my eye level.

“if you don't play this game with the others, I'm sending you home!” she treats me. I look into her eyes and is about to say something when Alex cuts in.

“excuse me miss, but you shouldn't talk to her like that. She could actually hurt the baby if she riuns and fall. And she has a sickness which leaves her out of breath, it's enough to just leave her alone, besides, she does a good job of cheering us up with just sitting there.” he gives her a small smile. She blinks at him then nods slightly getting up and walks away from me, Alex winks to me then goes back to the game. I smiles slightly for myself, he's gonna get his treatment later for that sweet little stunt.

**

I sigh laying with my head on Alex's chest while we watch TV with the other girls. They know about me and Alex and doesn't say a thing about it to the teacher. 'Coz they know we love each other a lot and can't live without each other. Alex rubs my back slightly looking at the TV. I pretend I'm watching what there's on, but I'm actually not. I'm trying to turn Alex on. I smirks slightly putting a hand up under his shirt then rubs his stomach slightly.

I hear him gasp slightly for air and smirks, moving my hand up to his chest keeping on rubbing slightly. He groans into my hear.

“teaser!” he whisper. I laughs quietly then kisses his neck.

“not really, I'm hinting towards something mister.” I whisper back. He looks into my eyes for a second then gets up taking my hand.

“we're going to bed” he tells the others then pull me slightly with him. I smiles as we get up the stairs and into his room. He pushes me slightly down in the bed then gets on the top of me.

“I love you, to the moon and back” he breaths out then kisses me. I groan into the kiss and when we pull away I answer back.

“I love you, forever and more”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it, I have alot of stories going now so if you post 3 comments on this, I will post one here xD the same goes for the others (: