‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

Who am I to say you love me, I don't know anything, at all.

It has been a perfect week, since Alex came to DK. But as all good things for me, it’s about to end. Alex needs to come back to UK, ‘Coz the guys need him. I sigh cuddling closer to him in the bed, I wish I could stay like this forever, but I know it’s never going to happen. I love Alex, and I’m not sure I’m strong enough to lose him again.

“What are you thinking of?” Alex asks me. I look up at him and sigh.

“that you need to go back to UK tomorrow.. And that I’m going to miss you really much.” He sighs kissing the top of my head.

“I’ll miss you too... Wait no I won’t! ‘Coz you’re coming with me!” he exclaim getting up smiling. I sit up looking at him weirdly.

“Alex, I got expelled and thrown out of the trip. I can’t go back.” I tell him. He smiles like crazy.

“Maybe you can’t go back as a student, but you can go back as my fiancé!” I gasp at his words. Fiancé?! What does he mean?

“W-what?!” I exclaim loudly. He gulps then gets down on one knee. I get butterflies in my stomach and the baby kicks like crazy.

“Annizette, I love you more that no one ever could.. so would you do the honor of being my beautiful beloved wife?” he asks, then takes out a little black box and opens it revealing a beautiful diamond ring. I gulp looking at it. After some minutes he gulps too.

“Well.. Will you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long waiting <.<