‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

well I'll turn my back and go for, all the better things in order.

I'm sitting home at Michelle's place 'Coz she knew after the message about my English class going to UK, visiting Elliot minor, that we really needed to talk. 'Coz she's the only one that know the full story about me and Alex. I groans laying in her bed rubbing my stomach.

“what should I do? This will just scare Alex and make him more mad! Then he'll be mad at me for getting his kid!” I exclaim. Michelle sigh thinking over it.

“kiddo you're not sure about that, maybe he'll be happy.” she say. I snort.

“yeah right! He'll be really happy about that the woman he left behind hurt is pregnant with his kid! Michelle, he's famous and young! He don't want a kid yet.” I say sighing. She lay down in the bed beside looking at the ceiling.

“but you have to tell him, he has the right to know this..” she exclaim, I sigh nodding knowing she's right about it. He has the right to know. Even thought this could kill his career. I feel bad for a moment that I could be one to destroy everything for him, just 'Coz I chose to keep his child. I rub my stomach again then look at Michelle with tears in my eyes.

“I still love him Michelle..” I whisper letting the tears fall. She hug me, even it might look weird that two girls hug laying in a bed. But it made me feel better.

“maybe he feels the same for you..” she whisper back. I sigh thinking of his facial expression when I told him I couldn't go with him back to UK.

“no.. he doesn't love me, I couldn't pull myself together and do a thing for him, I couldn't give him what he mostly wished for. I'm nothing but a mistake in his book..” I say sighing. Michelle smiles slightly to me.

“you never know Kiddo, you never know” I smiles slightly, she's right about that. I can never know until I've talked to him. But it'll be hard, seeing him will bring memories out, and tell him about the baby will be harder. Why does life hate me so much?
♠ ♠ ♠
this will be exiting xD