‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

The words you scribbled on the walls, with the loss of friends you didn't have.

I sigh as we get of the plane hugging my pillow into me. I hate flying, I know that fly was my first but it will be my last 'Coz we're staying here for like 3 months and then it can be dangerous for me to fly back so we're driving in a bus back here. Some of the students are mad over it calling me a slut. But I don't really care. If I could I would rather have stayed home but I couldn't.

Jenna grab my arm and pull me slightly over to a gift shop as soon and we come out of the airport. I laugh as we look at souvenirs. She gasps and I look at her.

“what's wrong?” she take the small t'shirt saying 'I love London' and show it to me. I laugh looking at it. She giggles looking down at it.

“omg, it's so tiny..” she tells me. I smiles rubbing my stomach.

“well.. babies are tiny Jenna..” she nods then our teacher call us over so we can board our bus. I sigh getting on the bus and takes a seat beside Maria. She smiles at me then looks out of the window. I sigh laying back into my pillow then close my eyes falling asleep right away.

2 HOURS AFTER.
I groans waking up 'Coz everyone is yelling and screaming. I sigh then hear our teacher call over the speakers that we have arrived and that there's no pushing to get out. I sigh grabbing my pillow then waits for the others to go out before I walk out of the bus hugging my pillow into me. I look at the 5 men standing in front of my English class. I gulps seeing Alex eyes searching for someone. I hide behind Ance hoping he won't see me. But unlucky for me Ance looks over her shoulder weirdly at me.

“Kiddo, what are you doing?” she ask. I gulps then gets up beside her and keep hugging the pillow into me.

“nothing” she laughs at me then poke me in my side. I gasps then looks at her.

“be careful!you could hurt the baby!” she laughs slightly shaking her head. I look at Alex seeing he's looking at me. We gaze at each other for some seconds then I look down at my pillow I hug into me, hoping he won't discover. Our teacher shus the talking then sigh.

“okay so this it how it goes kids. You'll be split up in a group of 4, then the group will go to either person in Elliot Minor, and you will live with them the 4 months we're staying here. Got it?” we nods.

“okay you're so lucky you can chose your own group. Oh and one group will be on 5, but that group has been decided.” she motion for me, Ance, Jenna, Maria & Anne to come up to her. So we do. She looks at us then nods.

“okay you can chose now.” she say. Every starts walking around and talk. She turns to us.

“okay it has been decided that you're going with Alex, 'Coz he has most place.” we nods, and I gulps inside. Alex walks over to us smiling slightly.

“hey you..” he say. We nods saying our heys. I'm almost breaking down in tears hearing his voice again. Damn pregnancy moods. He looks around then laugh slightly.

“well I actually live here so.. come on in.” we walk with him in, and I sigh still hugging my pillow into me. This isn't going well.. not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
next CH up right away (: