‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

Good eye, sniper, here I'll shoot, and you run.

I groans waking up by someone shaking me, I rub my eyes and look at the person gulping to see it's Alex. I knew he would come, I sigh sitting up in the bed as he sit down in it looking at me.

“I just.. needed to see you.. and talk to you” he say. I gulps nodding slightly. He looks down breathing in then out and looks up at me again.

“I just.. I'm so sorry for what I said that night.. you know.. I just.. got so sad over that you wouldn't go with me.. I love you.. I've only thought about you..” he say to me. I gulps look down at my stomach gulping slightly.

“Alex..” I tries. But he cuts me off.

“don't say you don't love me, 'Coz we know it's a lie, I just.. I want you back into my arms, I-”

“I'm pregnant.”

“I know b-.. wait what?” he looks at me with big eyes. I sigh taking a deep breath before taking his hand putting it on my stomach.

“I'm pregnant, and you're the father..” he gulps looking from me to my stomach, he repeats it a couple of times then gulps again.

“y-you gotta be kidding me right?” he asks. I shakes my head no, and he wimps looking down- I sigh sitting and waiting for some sort of action from him. After 5 minutes he looks up at me.

“what do we do about it?” he asks me. I sigh thinking about it all like I've done so many times before. I want to be with Alex, I just don't know if I'm ready to leave what I have behind me. I mean I have school I have family in Denmark and I know I'm going to start a family with Alex, but it's just isnøt the same thing. The baby won't get to see my mom and dad that often, It's like I'm leaving everything behind me.

On the other hand the baby will have a mother and a father, it would be loved so much more that I on single hand could ever do. This is so hard I have no idea what to do. Even tho I think I still love Alex, I'm not sure what to do about this. I look up at him then shrugs.

“I don't know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
if anyone would like to make a banner to the summary I would be happy :)