‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

Just don't give up, I'm workin it out. Please don't give in, I will let you down.

it has been a week since I talked to Alex. And it has been a week in hell, I'm crying myself to sleep in the nights 'Coz I'm so confused. I love Alex, I'm sure of that. But I'm not ready to leave everything I have behind. And I'm sure if we get together again he'll make me do it 'Coz of the baby. He loves me, I know that, but he's willing to do anything to be with me, even if it hurts me. He's capable of it, and he can do it.

I groans putting the book away not able to get the thoughts out of my head. It's spinning around, not sure what to decide on. I close my eyes hearing footsteps, knowing someone has entered the room.

“not able to keep your mind off things?” Alex asks me. I open my eyes looking at him, wanting to strangle his cute face. But I won't.

“no, not really” I sigh. He smirks then walks over and sit down beside me. My heart starts beating faster. I can feel I'm scared.

“I want to be with you, with you and the baby, why can't you understand it?” he asks me sighing grabbing my hand rubbing it. I gulps slightly feeling the tears press on to get out.

“I understand alright Alex, but I'm not sure if I'm ready.. to leave my family behind.” he groans letting go of my hand then stands up looking at me.

“how can you be so selfish?! I love you I'll be there for you! But no you only think of yourself and what you want! What about what I want?! Think about others for the first time in your life!!” with that he storms out of the room slamming the doors after him, leaving me shaking and crying.

How can he hurt me so much, and yet have so right? I'm only thinking about myself, he loves me so much and all I can say is that I want to stay in Denmark. When the truth is that I'm scared of being with him. I'm so selfish. I starts crying and breathing hard. Then gasps feeling pain in my stomach. I gulps rubbing it but it's only getting worst. I cry out in pain.

Oh god.. I couldn't be giving birth now.. it's to soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone want to make me a story banner I would appreciate it (: