‹ Prequel: Smashed Into Pieces
Status: Active

I'm Still Breathing

Say you love me and the silence will set her free.

ALEX'S POV
I throw myself on the bed groaning. I can't believe she can be so selfish, I love her so much and all she can think of is how she can't be with me and how she feels. What about me? What about my feelings? I groans lifting my head slightly feeling the tears burn to burst. She can't keep me from my baby, it's my child to.

I sigh turning around listening to the silence. Suddenly I hear sirens and yells. I gulps and gets out of my room to see the other girls helping kiddo down. She's crying and screaming. What is wrong with her? I gulps seeing the ambulance men burst through the door then help her outside. I run down the stairs and outside were her friends is standing, they looks worried.

“what's wrong?” I asks them. They look at then at each other gulping slightly.

“there's something wrong with the baby, she was in pain..” Jennifer tells me. I gulps looking at the ambulance driving off, then I run to my car getting in and turns it on. I drive out of the drive way then follows the ambulance. She can't fail me. The baby can't die.

The ambulance gets to the hospital and they carry her in. I gulps and gets out following them on long distance. I see them help her into a room then nurses and doctors run in closing the door I gulps sitting down and waiting. There's nothing more I can do than wait and hope everything is ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got 11 subscribers, and only 11 comments. please people if you like this then comment.