Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Vegas Baby!

I turned off my cars engine and climbed out of the black Camero. I refused to be flown anywhere…Planes crash and kill people you know. I really wanted to drive a ’62 Chevy Impala, but unfortunately I didn’t have the cash to buy and fix one up. Noticing Aryn was still staring out the window I slammed my palm down on the roof of my car, she jumped slightly glared at me and climbed out.
“Why are we staying at the Palms,” she asked arching an eyebrow
“My parents-and I quote my mother-didn’t want me staying in some seedy motel, so they were booking us a penthouse in The Palms,” I rolled my eyes at my mother and her dramatics.
“Well at least we got a nice assed hotel room that we didn’t have to pay for out of it,” I attempted to look on the bright side of things.

I grabbed my wheelie suitcase from the trunk of my car and pushed my long blonde hair off my face. Aryn sighed and grabbed her bags as well after we’d gotten all our bags out of the trunk and backseat we started walking from the car parked under the awning of the hotel. I threw my keys to the valet and smirked
“I just threw my keys to the valet I’m living the highlife,” I laughed at how cheesy I was Aryn laughed and shook her head.
“Good afternoon ladies how may I help you,” the man at the front desk asked, he wore an extremely expensive Armani and he smiled as though he’d had too much Botox done.
“Hi, I believe we have a Reservation under Ackles,” I smiled, the man nodded and checked to make sure I was who I said I was. Then he handed over two hotel keys.
“You’ll need those to get to your floor,” he smiled and directed us to the elevators.

I pitched my bags-as best I could-onto my designated bed…Many of them fell to their doom. Poor, poor bags!
“So what are we doing on our first night in Vegas,” I asked flopping on top of my bed crushing probably everything expensive I owned. Woops.
“I dunno, we’re in Vegas for the summer what can’t we do,” Aryn asked chuckling.
“I’m changing and then we can go explore the wonders of Vegas,” I said rolling off my bed and landing on the floor with a heavy thud.

Giving a groan I pushed myself up and started to get ready for whatever it was we were going to do. Once I was dressed and ‘presentable’ I grabbed my camera and phone before yelling to Aryn I’d be down in the lobby and scampering out of the room.

Once I was down in the main lobby I hung out waiting for Aryn to finish getting ready-which didn’t take all that much time.
“Okay so now that we’re dressed…Food,” she asked I nodded and pushed myself off the over stuffed couch.
“Where do you wanna go,” I asked walking next to her, we’d decided that instead of driving-and me flipping out on the slow drivers-we’d walk, much faster.
“I want fried chicken…So pretty much any place that serves that,” Aryn answered I nodded and we ducked into The Hard Rock Café.

After lunch we just dinked around for a while. Every once and a while I’d break out random quotes from the movie The Hangover I absolutely love that movie! Aryn finally made me shut up when I started reciting Phil’s quotes. Although she was laughing too hard to really be serious about it.
“You,” I shouted at some guy walking on the other side of the road he pointed at himself and I shook my head
“No, not you…The guy behind you,” he turned and tapped the guy standing behind him pointing to me “yeah you,” I yelled as he looked up.
“Do you like Tacos,” I yelled before bursting into hysterics. I’ve always wanted to yell that at someone and now I finally got the chance. Hey, I figure you only live once and plus we’re in Vegas and I’m never gonna see that dude again. Although he was kinda hot.

Aryn and I were literally rolling around on the sidewalk laughing. I couldn’t catch my breath, but after a few moments Aryn gained control of herself and pulled me into a store so I could calm down. Once calmed we started to actually look around the store…We at least Aryn did, my ADD took hold and I was itching to do something stupid.

We just walked around Vegas for the afternoon trying to find something fun to do. Unfortunately for us there didn’t seem to be much that sounded interesting that wouldn’t get us-more specifically me-arrested. Although wreaking some havoc sounded fun to me. I refrained, however and just took some really cool (in my opinion) pictures. We talked to some random skater dudes we found on the street and I got some pictures of them doing tricks.

Later that night we returned to the hotel and just hung around till it was time for dinner I got up off my bed and walked out into the living room of the sweet.
“So ready for dinner,” I asked twirling some of my blonde hair on my finger; I’m sure I looked like a really stupid blonde at the moment, but frankly I didn’t give a shit.
“Yeah, lets go,” Aryn answered getting up and walking with me down into the lobby.

Now to find three things: liquor, cute boys, and food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I'm super pumped about this story! This would have been out sooner, but I had to run around doing errands/chores...Yuck.

Anyway Calyn's turn!

Jessi Driving

Jessi Walking around