Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

Lookin At The Crowd And I See Your Body Sway

I sipped at my jack and coke, most people drank it rum and coke, but I didn’t like rum, so I got Jack Daniels.
“So you guys mentioned you’re on summer vacation. That means you’re students right,” the Twitch guy asked, he was fairly skinny, with tattoos covering every inch of skin possible. He was cute, but not my type.
“Yeah,” Aryn answered for me, I was for some reason shy around these two guys…Normally I was bouncing off the walls hyper social butterfly.
“What school are you guys going to,” he asked
“University of Iowa,” I answered not very interested in the topic, I was itching to get out on the dance floor, but Aryn wouldn’t come now that she was talking to Twitch.

They were fairly deep in conversation about Aryn’s degree in Sports Medicine and her internship with a company down in Iowa. Carey was busily texting someone on his phone, and I still felt a little awkward talking to him. I normally wasn’t shy around hot guys, but for some reason I couldn’t force my voice box to work around him. I rolled my eyes and got up going to grab another drink, or to find someone to dance with. The VIP section we were sitting in had it’s own bar and bartender, but I wanted to hang with people so I walked down the flight of stairs and out onto the dance floor.
“Hey can I get a Jack and coke,” I asked the bartender.
“Yeah sure,” she smiled and mixed me my drink then slid it down the bar to me. I sat on a barstool and just kinda watched the people on the floor.

Once I finished my drink I leaned back against the bar and watched the people out on the floor.
“Why are you sitting down here,” Carey asked sliding onto one of the barstools gracefully.
“Got bored up there…There’s no one to dance with,” I replied still looking out at the floor.

“Who were you texting up there,” I asked figuring a question deserved one in return
“I’d rather not talk about it,” he muttered…O…Kay touchy subject?
“Well Aryn and Twitch seem to be getting along,” I chuckled changing the subject.
“Yeah so what’d you get at the shop,” he asked his brown eyes dancing in the flashing lights of the clubs atmosphere.
“To show you that I’d have to take my jeans off, and in all honesty I don’t know you at all,” I grinned laughing softly.
“Well we should change that shouldn’t we? Hi, I’m Carey Hart, I own Hart and Huntington tattoo shop; I ride Supercross and Freestyle Motocross and you stopped into my shop earlier and got a tattoo. So what’s your name,” he said holding out his large hand I giggled softly…Wait! Giggled? I don’t giggle!

I took his hand and shook it
“Well hi, I’m Jessi Ackles; I’m going to the University of Iowa for an Action Sports Photography degree. I ride horses and take photographs for fun and yes I did get a tattoo at your shop earlier,” I let out another small laugh at how cheesy this was.
“Well Jessi it’s nice to meet you,”
“Yeah you too,” I grinned, there was something about him. Something that always made me want to laugh or smile. I shook my head at him before tucking some of my blonde hair behind my ear and checking my phone. It was then that I heard the click and saw a flash out of the corner of my eye.

I glanced up sharply as Carey grinned.
“No, no, no, delete it, NOW!!” I ordered
“Nope,” Carey popped the ‘p’ at the end I glared at him “that’s not going to do anything sweetheart,” he chuckled.
“Delete it,” I pouted at him
“No, I need it for your picture ID,” he said sneaky little bastard
“You don’t have my number, and plus I take horrible pictures…Delete it,” I whined
“Well give me your number and the first part will be solved, and I don’t think it’s bad,” he grinned
“Uh…No it’s not! You still have a picture of me,” I grumbled. Carey didn’t say anything just smirked and told me to give him my number or else he’d get it from Aryn.

I quickly texted Aryn and told her not to give Carey my number before telling him I wasn’t going to give it to him. I smirked and took a picture of Carey on my phone.
“What it’s only fair,” I grinned sticking my tongue out at him
“Wow how much of a kid are you still at heart,” he asked laughing at my childishness
“Oh my god, help me help me I’m an eleven year old trapped in a twenty one year olds body,” I flailed about randomly for the duration of that sentence. Carey just laughed and shook his head at me and my behavior.
“Come dance with me,” I said jumping up from the stool as the song Low came blaring through the speakers.
“No,”
“Please,” I begged he rolled his eyes as I tugged on his hand.

Finally Carey relented and followed me out onto the floor; I started moving my hips to the beat of the song, one of Carey’s hands rested on my stomach just above my pelvis. My back was pressed against his chest, and all in all it wasn’t a bad experience. I smirked as his hands came to rest more firmly on my hips. I took the one on my left hip and moved it up a little
“Your tattoo there,” he asked I nodded I knew he felt my head move against his chest. We danced for a little while longer until Carey’s phone went off and we had to go up to the VIP lounge.

“Where’d you run off to,” Aryn asked as I flopped down next to her
I went to go get a drink…He followed me,” I smirked at Carey who rolled his eyes at me.
“Aryn, since I figure we’re going to be seeing more of each other what’s your number,” Carey smirked at me. This time it was my turn to roll my eyes. Aryn laughed and gave him her phone number,
“Maybe we can hangout after you guys get your second coat done,” he said leaning back in the white cushioned seat.Yeah and maybe you can cut the crap and stop being a cocky asshole is what I should have said. Instead I just nodded and zoned out.

The next morning I woke up to Aryn leaping on my bed and jumping till I shoved her off. Ahh just like old times; Aryn waking me up before I want to be, me pushing her on the floor, her yanking the covers off my bed. Good times. Note the sarcasm; I’m so not a morning person.
“What do you want Aryn,” I grumbled burying my face further into the white pillows. The white comforter was promptly yanked off me and the cool air hit my bare legs.
“Carey just texted me, we’re going to breakfast with him…Get up,” she ordered and walked out of my room. I being the defiant little snot I am attempted to go back to sleep.

“Get your lazy ass up or I’m calling Carey and letting him into your room!” Aryn screamed from the bathroom that connected the two bedrooms. I shot up right at her threat, because let me tell you she’d do what she threatened, and that was the last thing I needed. I slunk into the bathroom and glared at Aryn the best I could while still half asleep.
“Okay get ready we leave soon,” she ordered and left me to my business. I grumbled incoherently to myself and showered, did my make up and changed. Once I’d done my hair I pulled on my shoes, grabbed my camera and my phone and slumped down on the couch in our room.

This was gonna be fuuuuuun. Someone drive an ice pick through my brain please.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jessi Night Out
Sleepy
Breakfast

I liked this one more than the first one I wrote. Probably because I'm getting into the character.

COMMENT people

Peace, Shade.