Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

Find Your Twitching Hart in Vegas

What Was I Thinkin'?

After I tried to pump Aryn for more information about her non-date date and she wouldn’t give me anymore than what she had I gave up and decided that I’d turn in early tonight. I didn’t have much else to do except to talk with Aryn and to try and get her to tell me about her “Non-date”.
I stripped out of my jeans and pulled the ‘Hart’ shirt over my head and tossed it into a corner. I then took off my make up in the bathroom and washed my face before brushing my teeth. I stripped my bra off and pulled on a tank top I’d found lying around and changed my underwear before pulling on my Rockstar shorts and falling face first into bed.

I wiggled and crawled the rest of the way up into the large comfy mattress and nest of blankets and pillows. Yes I created a nest of blankets and pillows got a problem with it? My phone was sitting near enough to me that I could hear it go off if someone needed something. It was……Somewhere in the mess of blankets. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered something
“Dammit,” I muttered “hey, Aryn can you come here?” I called Aryn who walked in from the living room and laughed.
“Yeah,” she asked leaning in the door frame
“Can you turn off the lights,” I asked smiling innocently at her she rolled her eyes but nodded and flipped the light switch.
“Thanks,” I called as she closed the door I got a faint ‘no problem’ from the other side.

I fell asleep quickly; I was warm, comfy and I had a good day…But don’t tell anyone else that.

I must have been asleep for a couple of hours at least because when my phone went off I felt like I was still asleep. I fumbled around and grabbed for the black device that was vibrating against my leg. Guess it was that far down. I finally got a hold of the evil black device and pulled it up to my face.
Come outside oh yeah ‘cause that’s not creepy I glanced at the sender and I didn’t know who it was.
Who is this…I think you have the wrong number I replied
No I’m pretty sure I have the right number now grab a pair of jeans a hoodie and your camera there was only one person who would be that demanding. Carey. I groaned and rolled out of my warm, comfy bed to comply with whatever hair brained scheme he had going on.

I pulled on a worn pair of jeans and pulled on my Iowa State hoodie then did as Carey had not so nicely asked and grabbed my camera. I managed to grab my phone out from under the covers and my keycard so that I could get back into the room after all of this was said and done. I had no intentions of spending large quantities of time with Carey, but I figured I should at least go see what he was planning. Seeing as this could come back to bite me in the ass. I sighed and shoved my feet into my DC skate shoes and quietly exited my temporary room and the suite.

I got down to the main lobby to find Carey sitting on a motorcycle on the sidewalk. Of course he’s on the sidewalk! I pushed open the doors and noted how chilly the Vegas night air was
“Okay I’m here what do you want,” I asked while trying to hold back a yawn.
“Get on the bike,”
“Umm…Yeah, no,” I said staring at him like he was insane
“Oh come on why not,” he laughed
“Hmmm…Lets think about this for a moment; it’s three if not four in the morning…You’re here on a motorcycle and you want me to get on the back of it. Let me remind you again that it’s three in the morning,” I said really wanting to ask him how many times he’d hit his head to think this was a good idea.
“Oh come on would I let anything bad happen to you,” he asked his tone light, a grin was obvious on his smooth face.
“You make absolutely no sense,”
“Now your just stalling,” he laughed
“You know what? No, this isn’t happening,” I said Carey just threw something at me and started the engine of the bike.
“Get on…You know you wanna,” goaded I huffed and glanced down at what he’d thrown me. It was a black mesh motorcycle jacket. There was a huge rockstar logo on the front.
“Do you just like pull this shit out of your ass? Where the hell do you get this crap,” I asked but slid on the jacket anyways and climbed on the back of the bike.

“Gimme your camera and zip that up,” he ordered
“I’m not even gonna argue,” I grumbled before handing over the precious cargo and zipped up the jacket.
“You might wanna hold on,” he laughed I sighed but wrapped my arms around his torso my hands came to lace together over his toned core. A slight shiver ran down my spine as Carey chuckled before whipping the bike out onto the Vegas strip. The wind was whipping my blonde hair out behind me and I now understood why Carey had me put the jacket over my hoodie. I think I should have brought gloves. We pulled to a stop at a red light and Carey chuckled
“Aren’t you glad you listened to me?”
“Yeah…My hands are cold,” I laughed Carey shook his head and while keeping one hand on the breaks he moved my hands into the pockets of the Fox hoodie he wore. I grinned softly to myself and rested my cheek against his shoulder preparing for the sudden gust of wind that would follow the bike picking up speed.

“Where are we going,” I asked while we were still sitting at the light. I swear to god this is the longest red light I’ve ever sat at.
“You’ll see,” Carey said vaguely
“Ugh, now you choose to be vague?” I grumbled incoherent words until the light turned green and I gave a squeak of surprise as the bike launched forward. We drove for a while until I felt the wind die down as the bike slowed. I lifted my head from Carey’s shoulder and glanced around
“Holy…Shit,” I muttered Carey laughed and placed my camera around my neck. It was stunning, we were on the outskirts of Vegas and the whole city was lit up against the night sky. There was only desert behind us and only the city ahead. I snapped a couple pictures then pointed my camera up at the night sky that you could—surprisingly—see the stars in. I snapped a couple and grinned as I snapped a couple pictures of the mountains that were in the distance. The night sky behind them, the stars settling just above the peaks made me smile. It made me think of something my younger sister had said to me once before.

’The mountains are steps to get to the stars at the top you can catch a star and keep it forever.

Turned to Carey
“So you brought me out here at three in the morning to take photos,” I asked trying to fight off the grin that was threatening to push through.
“I told you I know Vegas better than you do,” his voice seemed soft, but I guess that’s the effect that this sight in front of us had on people. Made you quiet, made you remember things that you thought were long buried in the past. Carey was staring up at the stars and the picture was just too good to pass up so I snapped one of him and when he glanced down at me I laughed and ran away from him. I could hear him running after me and I gave a laugh crossed with a scream of surprise when he grabbed me from behind. Not soon after I found myself on the dusty sandy ground with Carey sitting behind me. He took my camera and extended his arm up and away from the both of us. I felt his chin resting on my shoulder and then I saw the blinding flash. After the flash I put my hands over my eyes and wailed in dramatics something about the light and how it burned.
“Oh shush your fine,” Carey laughed, my jeans were completely covered in sand and dust by this point.

At some point we got off the dust covered ground
“What do you wanna do now,” Carey asked as the sun started to rise above the horizon
“Food and sleep,” I answered
“You have a one track mind don’t you,” Carey laughed as we walked over to the bike. I skipped a head of him and sat down in the saddle of the Harley
“Only when I see something I want,” I grinned up at him
“Your gonna be the death of me,” Carey groaned as he leaned down his hands on the leather saddle on either side of my hips bracketing them.
“How so,” I feigned innocence
“Don’t even try it,” Carey warned his voice deeper than normal. I lifted my arms up and looped them loosely around his neck before stealing the black Fox hat he wore so well. I rolled my eyes at him
“Oh I’m trying it,” I smirked Carey grinned and lifted me up setting me in front of him on the saddle.
“I think you should try it around civilization,” I could hear the smirk in his voice I ducked under his arm and pushed him forward on the saddle.
“That’s what I thought,” Carey snickered I wrapped my arms around his toned and tightened core before sliding up close to his back.
“Don’t get cocky now Hart,” I warned lowly in his ear. And like a bullet we took off back towards the city of sin.

We pulled up to Carey’s house and I followed him inside.
“What are we doing now,” I asked
“You said you wanted food,” he replied over his shoulder I chuckled and stripped the jacket off and threw it on the banister of the stairs. The sun was rising quickly now, but all thoughts of returning to the hotel were long gone. My camera was set on the coffee table in the living room and I pulled the hoodie I wore off my body. We were inside and it was already starting to get warm. I plopped down at the breakfast bar in the middle of kitchen.
“Okay so food wise what are we doing,” I asked Carey laughed and shrugged
“I’m never home and nothing’s open at the moment,”
“Well that’s less than helpful,” I teased, we found food to eat…Its still questionable what the expiration date was, but hey we’re not dead yet.

Sometime after the whole breakfast thing we wound up watching TV on the couch. Well Carey was watching I was half asleep. The sun was bright and coming through the tall windows easily I groaned and buried my face in the blackness of Carey’s shoulder. Both of our hoodies were gone and he wore the Hart and Huntington tee shirt and I wore the yellow tank top I’d been sleeping in previously.
“Come on,” Carey laughed noticing that I was not happy about the light. I felt my body being lifted from the cream leather couch and we were ascending a flight or two of stairs. And then the lighting went dim and I was placed on a large soft bed. I was still half aware and half awake so I kicked off my shoes and yanked my jeans back down my legs. I kicked both items on the floor and pulled the covers over my now bare legs.
“Did you seriously just take off your pants,” Carey asked his voice groggy
“They’re dusty…Shut up and go to sleep,” I mumbled before falling asleep immediately.

The last real coherent thought was that I probably should have left a note for Aryn and that I shouldn’t have done half of what I did tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sleep
Riding

Comment!
And there yah go. See they don't hate each other...

That's in two days you should comment xD!

Peace, Shade.